Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

I am actually surprised that the sp folks are on this page at all let alone on coacht..after the beatin by sequatchie county and Marion county..barely beatin Bledsoe, lettin copper run all over em, you'd think theyd be out on that ol crappy ball field of theirs workin on a new offensive scheme to get the ball rollin..or maybe they just out recruitin kids from other counties to load up fer next year..ya think ima jokin but i aint..

Do you post on here to hate on everybody? You are from grungy correct? Who else has a crappy field in your mind? That yeller jacket field must be real nice

Old Pirate is wondering if Yous repented yet for them lying lips? Three Steps or Repentance....1. Recognize Your Guilt, 2. Trust That You Will Recieve Forgiveness, 3. Turn From Sin, Best OP can perceive for sure is Yous continue fail at #3. Cause Yous repeatedly continue with them lying lips...! Old Pirate ain't joking neither.....

Old pirate I garuntee you TTP aint repented. He ain't even made it to step 1 yet. You think im joking but im not.

Do you post on here to hate on everybody? You are from grungy correct? Who else has a crappy field in your mind? That yeller jacket field must be real nice

Our poor field does take a beating. We play football, soccer, and now lacrosse on it. I think it's in great shape considering what we put it threw.

Painting Wednesday at 5:30 if anyone wants to help.

Grundys field used to be real nice when ol coach k was there..then them Bryant boys ruined it with that Bermuda grass or whatever it is..well its been over 7 years since i played on Boyd's field..but i was a tiger then..moved to the mountain a year later best move i ever did before i joined the corps..id say that in the 13 years since i was there the field had time to improve..

Just in case you Buc fans didn't know. This game is 1 of 4 you can vote on the TN Titans high school game of the week. As of right now we are in 1st. If our game is chosen the winning school gets $1000 grant to athletic program. Just thought we could get this game the game of the week. Go Vote!

Edited by PurplePower68

Just in case you Buc fans didn't know. This game is 1 of 4 you can vote on the TN Titans high school game of the week. As of right now we are in 1st. If our game is chosen the winning school gets $1000 grant to athletic program. Just thought we could get this game the game of the week. Go Vote!

I voted for yall..only region team close to us..kinda wish the Bledsoe and sequatchie game was on there bein that its a huge rivalry..but hope yall win it

Edited by gcjackets18

20 huh........that's funny, and I would say that dad would even disagree with that. The offense would definitely be hampered, but your hatred shows your ignorance banker.

Old Pirate was trapped earlier by the skillet slinger after she seen OP trying on the old jock after shedding 10 lbs. Recon OP won the skirmish.... LOPAO....Leastways with the SS now snoring loudly OP jest new you'd come out to play so here OP is, ready to play. Yous a shy type....? cause you ain't ever confessed of Yous repentant heart fer them lying lips. Another thing, jest how does a feller that admits he never feuded on the gridiron describe being earholed? you continue to prove Yous a very confused feller. OP is interested thou in what your expectations of how the game will unfold. So let's hear it! BTW, OP says Walters is good for at least 3 TDs on most anybody on the Warrior schedule. He makes Jasper at least 21 pts better....lose him and you will be faced with a huge drop off. OP is a fan and gives the Youngon the respect he has earned!!!! Edited by OLD PIRATE