Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

So let me get this straight, what your saying is that rather than change things up and give the Pirates their best chance to win, 'the captain' as you call him, instead chose not to change things that weren't working against sequatchie and take a loss. All those formations and offenses that they run and he couldn't come up with something besides the same few plays that he ran. So he took a loss in that game all where he could keep the score a little closer against a hated rival? That's pretty Impressive I might say. Then, you feel the game was interesting until several Pirates got earholed and instead of believing in his players to get the job done, sparrow went back to the same stagnant offense that he knew wouldn't work. Wow, unbelievable!! Still had the QB and kennemore. By the way, didn't you trash him and his dad last year as well? Yep recon so!! Don't you have more banks to close down or coaches to run off because of playing time?

Old Pirate is wondering if Yous repented yet for them lying lips? Three Steps or Repentance....1. Recognize Your Guilt, 2. Trust That You Will Recieve Forgiveness, 3. Turn From Sin, Best OP can perceive for sure is Yous continue fail at #3. Cause Yous repeatedly continue with them lying lips...! Old Pirate ain't joking neither..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

I am actually surprised that the sp folks are on this page at all let alone on coacht..after the beatin by sequatchie county and Marion county..barely beatin Bledsoe, lettin copper run all over em, you'd think theyd be out on that ol crappy ball field of theirs workin on a new offensive scheme to get the ball rollin..or maybe they just out recruitin kids from other counties to load up fer next year..ya think ima jokin but i aint..

lol

You never know what happens in any given game but IF Boyd is 35 points better than Tyner, I'd pick Boyd in a second.Iactually thought Tyner would beat Boyd. Boy was I fooled.

Me too. The few highlights I saw of the game, Boyd looked good. Couldn't tell if Tyner came out flat, or Boyd is really 35 points better than a very good Tyner team.

Marion has also looked strong in the few highlights I have seen.

This could be a real slobber knocker in the swamp. Any chance it is televised?

Oh, yea ... I wouldn't count Tyner out of this race yet.

Edited by MountainTroll