Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

So I made a promise never to look or get on this site after my older son's team used to get hammered at David Brainerd years ago...started nosing around this week again, and got the itch.. mostly good thread, and hope Bucs can tough it out...Think 2 good teams going at each other that will probably meet again down the road when the stakes are even higher... Hope no injuries, and hope the 9 forgets his club

Finally its Game Day! I love these type of games and they don't happen very often in the regular season. Both teams get a chance to play in a game that they will remember along time, a #1 vs #2 match up, and for the kids, thats gotta be pretty cool. Hope both teams play injury free and play their hardest. Both schools i believe are blessed with good head coaches and are of high character.

Breakdown and Prediction: Both teams defenses can be nasty and can shutdown there opponents. Marion's offense, IMO, is more explosive and very hard to prepare for in a week because of there pace of play. If Boyd can keep the ball from Marion, its in there favor. But  Marion's defense has been very good too and keeping the ball is easier said than done. I believe this will be a very hard fought game but I think Marion's pace and explosiveness creates some issues late in the game to pull away. Turnovers, penalties and special teams can always change the game though. 

Marion 35

Boyd 14

This hasn't been really talked about this week (maybe it has but I have been in the hole thanks to VictRoy) but it is my real concern for this game.  MC has had way too many unforced errors and it could be an issue in a tightly contested match like this.  I think this one comes down to execution, if MC executes they win, if they muddle they lose.

As for the refs, with BB's history with officals I think we can put them as an advantage for MC.

Can't wait though, gonna get their early to soak it all in.

I garuntee you I aint put you anywhere little rikki. You been hiding under them rocks. Let me ask you a question. If a team executes dont they usually win? Is that the best remark you can make on this website? By the way hope the SOS went over hut 2. That should cut your penalties in half. You think im joking but im not.

You guys swamp is really going to be a swamp. Boyd has such a classy program and The Ross Factor has made Marion into a state powerhouse again. You guys stay dry.

Marion Co 28

Boyd Buchanan 17

Barney quit junking up this website with your love desire for the SOS. This is the third time ive seem your prediction. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. If a team executes dont they usually win? Is that the best remark you can make on this website? 

Not always Testy Ticker.  The best games are when both teams execute and play well enough to win.  Harsh reality dictates that only one can win thereby providing the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.  MC has not executed well in the last three games but has won. (We actually did execute yall, but that is just a play on words). 

I don’t think MC has the same margin for error in this one.  By the way, if you really start debating football you will look worse than you already do. (Folks that is why he never really discusses x’s and o’s)