Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

If Copper Basin had had a Walters last night things would have been much different.  Walters is indeed MC's ace in the hole, and it just might be enough to give them the edge over Boyd.  Boyd is a solid team with a solid coach.  There's no doubt this will be MC's biggest test this year.

If every team had someone's best player games would be much different. Mc would have only averaged 7.6 yards per carry if we didn't have Logan against the Pirates. Logan didn't do much tonight, we had just enough playmakers without him believe it or not.

I guess coach Ross will bring the boys and show up. We definitely have some issues to work out on defense. Things that Boyd can have some success with. Marion is a running team as well, we aren't going to beat many teams by slinging it around. Our bread and butter is our run and hopefully the up tempo will confuse or tire out the bucs bigguns up front.

I garuntee that Reynolds man better not run anything that isnt on the tape that the SOS has. The SOS got real mad at Grider for running a different play. You think im joking but im not.

I don't like predictions. Especially on teams I haven't seen in person. MC has a lot of hype. So does Boyd.

I will tell you this.....I've watched every game Boyd has played the last 9 years. This team is collectively tougher than any team we've put on the field during that time and could very well be the best team also. I don't know how good MC is because they haven't played anyone who can match them. Boyd may or may not be that team but they will most definitely be ready to find out. MC better bring their A game or it will be a long night.