Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Lol y'all Kinfolk is silly in here. I know you boys are cocky and good this year. Maybe I was just got off guard like most tonight. All I'm saying is Tyners speed and athletes didn't mean nothing. Throwing ball maybe is y'all's thing. I know your QB makes you go. I'm just saying to beat them Bucs I don't see it happening running. Marion is number 1 for a reason though. I think you both might have the best two teams in the East. I'm just keeping it real

If Copper Basin had had a Walters last night things would have been much different.  Walters is indeed MC's ace in the hole, and it just might be enough to give them the edge over Boyd.  Boyd is a solid team with a solid coach.  There's no doubt this will be MC's biggest test this year.

I guess coach Ross will bring the boys and show up. We definitely have some issues to work out on defense. Things that Boyd can have some success with. Marion is a running team as well, we aren't going to beat many teams by slinging it around. Our bread and butter is our run and hopefully the up tempo will confuse or tire out the bucs bigguns up front.

I've seen MC and they have some really good looking athletes and skill players. Anyone that says they don't obviously haven't watched them. Boyd will have to play even better next week to beat them. Warriors definitely are not a one man show either but Walters makes everything click. The Saylors kid is a good one in the slot capable of taking it the distance at anytime and Henderson can do a lot of damage at Wing. Defensively they favor Boyd ALOT. Tackle well in space and play assignment football and they are rarely out of position. People better not count out Boyd's QB Cooper though. He is a bulldog at QB and tough as nails. Bucs TE should be able to create a big miss match with Marion's DBs but they have to be able to connect. Two missed touchdowns last night. This one should be a great game. Whoever wins this one will likely be hosting the rematch in playoffs.