Rockwood @ Harriman

bluedevil6913

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game can go 1 of 2 ways. 

1--Harriman jumps out front early and never looks back......hamstringing the Tigers into catch up mode in which they will struggle. 

2--Game is a grind it out 2-3 possessions for each team per half.  This type of game will obviously be close until then end. 

If scenario #1 plays out, IMHO....It could be the game that saves Coach Tapp's job.

If scenario #2 plays out, I like the Tigers to win in a close one just because they are used to beating Harriman.

Hater1--OUT!

I promise you that I know more about football than most people on here. No disrespect the the other members on coacht, just you. I'm not someone who has sat in the stands for years like you. Your opinion of me comes from the CF and Oakdale game where we disagreed on CF running up the score. You insisted that CF didn't have their starters in but Godwin scored the last touchdown with McKinney handing the ball off and Clore leading the way. Do I need to list which guys were in on the offensive line? Every starter! It was 59-28 before that TD and CF last drive was 9 plays, 3 runs and 6 passes with the first play going deep. They threw to Keathley, Ervin and Lowe the entire drive. There were only 5 plays ran after that from Oakdale until the game ended. So don't tell me I know nothing about football just because you disagree. Continue sitting in the stands and griping about "every missed call" just like Coalfield fans do.

im from oakdale and did not care for the last score, but they did have some 2's in also. we never pulled any of our starters either. that is why I won't complain.

Edited by SweetEmotion

This game can go 1 of 2 ways.

1--Harriman jumps out front early and never looks back......hamstringing the Tigers into catch up mode in which they will struggle.

2--Game is a grind it out 2-3 possessions for each team per half. This type of game will obviously be close until then end.

If scenario #1 plays out, IMHO....It could be the game that saves Coach Tapp's job.

If scenario #2 plays out, I like the Tigers to win in a close one just because they are used to beating Harriman.

Hater1--OUT!

Coach Tapp's job isn't on the line. He could stay at Harriman as long as he wants honestly

Just saw the Roane sports crew is going to Midway&OS.. Scratching my head on that one. Oh well just means more people have to come to the game and contribute to the recruiting fund.

You pick the worst two teams in the county over the longest running rivalry? Both teams playoff contenders and you choose OS? Doesn't make sense