Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

I agree. Obviously, I think we would've still won but not by the margin we did. Pretty sure that was a wake up game for the Trenton team. They will be tougher to deal with come playoffs.

right on. a few ppl have written Trenton off but they will be a critical part of the West come playoff time. They will be the #3 from this region but it would not be crazy to think that they could come back around and knock off either Union City or Dresden...if not both.. I dont think it'll happen but it very well could. 

It's Wednesday. In two more days we will be sluggin it out. I know the winner will have a supposedly tougher opponent in the second round but who cares?. It's the playoffs, it's supposed to do tough. Too bad we can't go ahead and start now. With our last game being LC, I'm kinda wanting to just jump ahead. That's me though. If I think about you enough I can see the LC game being a trap game especially if we win Friday night. Just saying

The only trap that would be is you getting stuck in a gator trap in the swamp over there. That's right it's TN not Florida. Maybe a crappie trap, wait that's what our field smells like. Mosquito trap that's it mosquito trap!!!

Look at Yso being all comical and stuff. Dude I was just posting something to sound like I'm analytical. Why did you have to type Florida? Well crap. Ya see there? You got me doing it.

So when do you fly out? I certainly want to say hello. For the rest of you guys who want to meet, please reintroduce yourself. I know who fbfan is. Can't forget that smell. I may have problems with the rest of you though. I am unforgettable with my Italian mobster look or is it Latino cartel? Either way let's make sure we know who's who.

Look at Yso being all comical and stuff. Dude I was just posting something to sound like I'm analytical. Why did you have to type Florida? Well crap. Ya see there? You got me doing it.

So when do you fly out? I certainly want to say hello. For the rest of you guys who want to meet, please reintroduce yourself. I know who fbfan is. Can't forget that smell. I may have problems with the rest of you though. I am unforgettable with my Italian mobster look or is it Latino cartel? Either way let's make sure we know who's who.

You see Yso & smell LionFBfan you'll likely see the majority of us. Looking forward to it.

You see Yso & smell LionFBfan you'll likely see the majority of us. Looking forward to it.

Yeah y'all are kinda like a flash mob or something. Walk into a place all quiet and unassuming, then the friggin racket starts. Geez. Don't tell fbfan I said flash mob. That dude might get the wrong idea and actually flash his nasty sweaty. ......breasteses. Oh the horror. Could you imagine?

Yeah y'all are kinda like a flash mob or something. Walk into a place all quiet and unassuming, then the friggin racket starts. Geez. Don't tell fbfan I said flash mob. That dude might get the wrong idea and actually flash his nasty sweaty. ......breasteses. Oh the horror. Could you imagine?

lol----good point. No need to see any breasteses at the game. No distractions are always a plus.

Talk about light in the loafers, there you go fantasizing again....

If needed, could be good psychological warfare weapon against Tornadoes, though.

Please pass, UC, please, please. I'm begging you. We would appreciate having a running clock against you guys. 😂

Going to be a great night of football. Packed house for sure. Lions will be ready.