Gca vs Webb

Raven52

Not the Webb Spartans we are a custom to seeing. Lots of penalties. Poor execution in the red zone. Webb showed our youth as we start over 12 freshman and sophomores. However the young spartans have grit. I guess Grace won't lose again after this week. Graces coach just got his weeks wrong on that prediction..that's all. Webb wins like I said. Young or not Webb was the better team tonight and the better program historically. Good luck to the Rams the rest of the season.

Not the Webb Spartans we are a custom to seeing. Lots of penalties. Poor execution in the red zone. Webb showed our youth as we start over 12 freshman and sophomores. However the young spartans have grit. I guess Grace won't lose again after this week. Graces coach just got his weeks wrong on that prediction..that's all. Webb wins like I said. Young or not Webb was the better team tonight and the better program historically. Good luck to the Rams the rest of the season.

You are a custom what? I think you mean you are accustomed to...if you are a kid, tell your parents I'm sorry I picked on their kid. Also tell them to make you go to class more often. If you're an adult, too late, you should have gone to class more often

You are a custom what? I think you mean you are accustomed to...if you are a kid, tell your parents I'm sorry I picked on their kid. Also tell them to make you go to class more often. If you're an adult, too late, you should have gone to class more often

On new phones there is a thing called internet where you can post online through your phone. It's a really cool feature. Also on new phones there is a feature called autocorrect. (Clearly you're too old to know these things which is why I decided to enlighten you, you're welcome). Combine that while celebrating with the Webb Spartan football team and it's easy to overlook such a small mistake. I hope you can forgive my error and I greatly appreciate you correcting me. I hope you're not in a bad mood because of the loss I guaranteed earlier this week. 

You know how you know when you've lost a debate? When you start talking about grammar on coach t. Hahaha. Even more funny is my Webb education is better then whatever scrub school you went to. 

The bottom line is Webb won just like I said they would. The thing about great programs is that even when they are down, they still can beat average programs with coaching and the prestige the school carries with it. 

I'd be surprised if Webb won State this year but look for them to be back on track in 2016. Also, Webb returns essentially everyone next year so it could get ugly in 2016 against Grace. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

On new phones there is a thing called internet where you can post online through your phone. It's a really cool feature. Also on new phones there is a feature called autocorrect. (Clearly you're too old to know these things which is why I decided to enlighten you, you're welcome). Combine that while celebrating with the Webb Spartan football team and it's easy to overlook such a small mistake. I hope you can forgive my error and I greatly appreciate you correcting me. I hope you're not in a bad mood because of the loss I guaranteed earlier this week.

You know how you know when you've lost a debate? When you start talking about grammar on coach t. Hahaha. Even more funny is my Webb education is better then whatever scrub school you went to.

The bottom line is Webb won just like I said they would. The thing about great programs is that even when they are down, they still can beat average programs with coaching and the prestige the school carries with it.

I'd be surprised if Webb won State this year but look for them to be back on track in 2016. Also, Webb returns essentially everyone next year so it could get ugly in 2016 against Grace.

I will say this;the coaching staff at Webb is second to none!What i saw in preseason has really progressed into a fine team and will make a run again this yr.Webb is VERY young but this shows what a dedicated football coaching staff they have over there.My hat is off and much respect to coach Meske and staff(oh and to the players also).Good luck to both teams.

Oh, I was just having a little fun. Seeing how a little jab would affect an elitist, pompous incredibly talented game picker with a Webb education. Turns out it showed you're more petty than the king of racing himself, #43. I would never attempt to enter a debate with someone as esteemed as you with only my scrub education to arm myself with. Hmmm, just ended a sentence with a preposition, darn public school, scrub education. Please forgive me, Richard. Didn't mean #43 that time.

I will say this;the coaching staff at Webb is second to none!What i saw in preseason has really progressed into a fine team and will make a run again this yr.Webb is VERY young but this shows what a dedicated football coaching staff they have over there.My hat is off and much respect to coach Meske and staff(oh and to the players also).Good luck to both teams.

Yes it is remarkable what the coaching staff has done. With almost any other staff Webb may have not won a game this year. That's how bad it looked in the preseason.