Gca vs Webb

Raven52

Non Region games don't matter. Good luck with your outlook on the team. Heck, we might even know each other. I'm not hard to find, come by and let's talk about things.

EXCUSE ME, they do matter! Why even play them if they don't!  Have you ever heard of bragging rights? Never have and never will!! True champions want to win them all!!!  It would be a waste of time if you only wanted to win the district games. I do know you and I'm really at a loss for words that that would come out of your mouth. Usually you are always on here expressing your opinions, but I noticed it took you a few days after the loss to Webb. Were you at a loss for words?

Unfortunately, Rockwood will have to tangle with A-E in a couple weeks. I think GCA closes out the regular season against them. Should give Grace some decent film to study based on how GCA/Rockwood matched up. If the stars align, we could get that 3-way tie for 1st. Rockwood/Grace both have to play on the road....at A-E.

Oct 16th Rockwood

Oct 30th GCA

EXCUSE ME, they do matter! Why even play them if they don't! Have you ever heard of bragging rights? Never have and never will!! True champions want to win them all!!! It would be a waste of time if you only wanted to win the district games. I do know you and I'm really at a loss for words that that would come out of your mouth. Usually you are always on here expressing your opinions, but I noticed it took you a few days after the loss to Webb. Were you at a loss for words?

Dont worry about the Mule load the wagon!

Dont worry about the Mule load the wagon!

Friend, that's just it, you better hope that mule gets you where you need to go! Since non-division games don't matter, maybe we can tell all the crowd of people that come to see GCA and CAK play to start saving their money and stay home because it doesn't matter who wins!! Personally, I want my kids to grow up and be successful and strive to win at everything they do in life. Learning to accept defeat just don't get it. That's the difference between losers and winners and why the football team has learned to sit back and settle for less! Tell the UT fans that it just doesn't matter if they win or lose, we'll get em next time!

Friend, that's just it, you better hope that mule gets you where you need to go! Since non-division games don't matter, maybe we can tell all the crowd of people that come to see GCA and CAK play to start saving their money and stay home because it doesn't matter who wins!! Personally, I want my kids to grow up and be successful and strive to win at everything they do in life. Learning to accept defeat just don't get it. That's the difference between losers and winners and why the football team has learned to sit back and settle for less! Tell the UT fans that it just doesn't matter if they win or lose, we'll get em next time!

Your a Ding Dong if you think that those games dont matter.What Pride is saying rather lose those than the ones that mater as far as the playoffs are concerned.I dont have to come to old Prides defense in this matter but reading what you have posted i have to respond just a little.We all want to be 10-0 when th3 playoffs start but when you schedule big like GB and Grace do more than likely you wont,but those kind of game prepare you for the teams you will face in the playoffs.GCA rarely loses and just because you have your ready to call mutiny.CAK will challenge for the 3A state,Webb will challenge for Div 2 1A state and Jeff county has 1600 or better kids.You all are not world beaters but i guarantee you one thing it will take a heck of an effort for a 2A school on this side of the state to end your season.Dont forget to feed that Mule they can be stubborn at times.Good day Sir! Edited by orngnblk

Factor in the contoversial ejection against Rockwood and GCA is sitting on a 1-5 record.....

No sympathy from Tigertown.

We call that Karma down here. Only way it couldve been better is if Webb had beat them 1000-0.

If we end up with a 3-way tie in region play at the end of the season, overall record will send GCA packing for a 1st round road trip. They might just be a little distracted by the investigation. Dont know but we will see

Funny how the tigers are now relying on a controversial transfer to even stay on the field with GCA...oh the irony Edited by Raven52

This post is indicative of most of the RW fan base. Still trolling gca boards whining about your loss?? You're an embarrassment to your program and fan base. Id say the attitude of a program ultimately falls back on the coach. Wouldn't have had that "controversial ejection" if your coach could keep your kids mouths shut. Move along little troll yall have your own games to play.

Factor in the contoversial ejection against Rockwood and GCA is sitting on a 1-5 record.....
No sympathy from Tigertown.
We call that Karma down here. Only way it couldve been better is if Webb had beat them 1000-0.
If we end up with a 3-way tie in region play at the end of the season, overall record will send GCA packing for a 1st round road trip. They might just be a little distracted by the investigation. Dont know but we will see