Hardin County 2015

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I wish HC all the luck but as I said in another thread there is a BIG problem for HC if they get that far. Ridgeway will destroy HC if they play.

HC played Ridgeway in the playoffs last year and yes ridgeway won however hc was leading late and then their defense gave out. I think HC has a better team than last year it will be a good playoff game in my opinion.

I wish I could be with out next week when hc wins. I'll take gobbell ovet any qb any day. Dh do you even understand football?

mic check, testing, testing 1, 2

may i have ur attention please...liberty...the team i follow daily played dyer co 3x this preseason...3...thats nearly 6 hours of football man hours...they scored 0 times...zip, zilch, nada, none...in the jamboree...the choctaws best showing...they managed 3 straight 1st downs before throwing an interception vs our 2s...DC scored 3 TDs in 4 quarters and it sounded like u needed a defensive stop inside the 5 with a minute to go to win it...

no one wants to really bash Hardin co as a team...we wish them success...but what lil success theyve had has turned into Hardin co 4a state champs...GET REAL...4a is a great deal more complicated than 5a as far as cookeville goes...theres this team out of Knoxville that hasnt lost a game to a 4a squad in something like 4 years now...and before u ever get there u have to take down memphis powerhouse Ridgeway...then if u survive the roadrunners u get to travel to nashville to take on Pearl Cohn who has maybe the 2nd best RB in the state

and for some reason u folks believe that just because u came from behind to beat Haywood who has no offense, that now all of a sudden Gold Balls are in ur future...Hardin has blown out 2 teams on the year...2a adamsville...once again 2a...and Craigmont, who has 1 win over the worst team in the state...

North Side will be a stiff challenge for any team...but they are so bipolar no one ever knows which team will show up...ill take my chances and say they end the winning streak of the tigers

i do wish u luck in the playoffs...i also wish ud get real about winning a state championsip...there are a handful of teams in west tn that could give Hardin an L...let other fan bases tell u how special the team is instead of beating ur own chest and coughing up a lung during crunch time

I wish HC all the luck but as I said in another thread there is a BIG problem for HC if they get that far. Ridgeway will destroy HC if they play.

Ridgeway has all the talent in the world...what they lack is a good coach who can put his ego aside and win games when it matters

If you only knew.....

was that too much???

Edited by dhstennis

may i have ur attention please...liberty...the team i follow daily played dyer co 3x this preseason...3...thats nearly 6 hours of football man hours...they scored 0 times...zip, zilch, nada, none...in the jamboree...the choctaws best showing...they managed 3 straight 1st downs before throwing an interception vs our 2s...DC scored 3 TDs in 4 quarters and it sounded like u needed a defensive stop inside the 5 with a minute to go to win it...

no one wants to really bash Hardin co as a team...we wish them success...but what lil success theyve had has turned into Hardin co 4a state champs...GET REAL...4a is a great deal more complicated than 5a as far as cookeville goes...theres this team out of Knoxville that hasnt lost a game to a 4a squad in something like 4 years now...and before u ever get there u have to take down memphis powerhouse Ridgeway...then if u survive the roadrunners u get to travel to nashville to take on Pearl Cohn who has maybe the 2nd best RB in the state

and for some reason u folks believe that just because u came from behind to beat Haywood who has no offense...Hardin has blown out 2 teams on the year...2a adamsville...once again 2a...and Craigmont, who has 1 win over the worst team in the state...

North Side will be a stiff challenge for any team...but they are so bipolar no one ever knows which team will show up...ill take my chances and say they end the winning streak of the tigers

i do wish u luck in the playoffs...i also wish ud get real about winning a state championsip...there are a handful of teams in west tn that could give Hardin an L...let other fan bases tell u how special the team is instead of beating ur own chest and coughing up a lung during crunch time

Ridgeway has all the talent in the world...what they lack is a good coach who can put his ego aside and win games when it matters

was that too much???

Your in the post about Hardin co, I really don't care about other fan bases. Start our own post to brag about them. Bring on the doubt, the hate, and HC will keep showing up to surprise. You obviously are extremely confused at how good of a season HC is having or you would have wrote a book on it.

Your in the post about Hardin co, I really don't care about other fan bases. Start our own post to brag about them. Bring on the doubt, the hate, and HC will keep showing up to surprise. You obviously are extremely confused at how good of a season HC is having or you would have wrote a book on it.

having a good season does not equate to winning a state championship...big difference

best season hardin co has ever had maybe...lose in the 2nd round...maybe quarters...maybe not...

u act like no team in west TN has ever been 7-0 before...when in fact there are several...year in and year out...like this year...union city, dresden, huntingdon, liberty, south gibson, cordova, munford, ...course...these are all teams that have done it before...with the exception of liberty...and not one of them is claiming to be going to cookeville to play for the gold ball much less win it...most of us are just trying to figure out how to get the 1 seed in our region

and of the teams i listed that are still undefeated...5 of them are at least 7 point favorites over hardin in a game at hardin co...

and for some reason u folks believe that just because u came from behind to beat Haywood who has no offense, that now all of a sudden Gold Balls are in ur future...Hardin has blown out 2 teams on the year...2a adamsville...once again 2a...and Craigmont, who has 1 win over the worst team in the state...

was that too much???

Nope.... not too much. Sounds about right to me.

You are absolutely crazy!!! In your mind you would have 5 of those teams a 7 point favorite over HC??? That's crazy, if one of your 5 teams is Munford, HC beat them last year by two touchdowns because they were in the same district...the only team of the ones you mentioned that would even be a good game would be Liberty...Ive went and seen both Union City and Dresden play over the last several years and they are good but they cannot hold up to a 4a Hardin County team, Dresden would struggle with Adamsville and HC blanketed them 35-0...Now I'm not saying Union City or Huntingdon or any of them aren't good, I actually like Union City to win 1a and hoping Dresden can go really far, but they would all get creamed by HC, that wing T crap at UC wouldn't cut it here with the size speed and talent of a HC defense...it'll work on a South Fulton or Greenfield all night long but cmon man I know you aren't that idiotic...why troll a post so badly? Shouldnt you be writing about DHS tennis somewhere?

I thought you said you have seen Union City?? They run the veer. Not the wing-t.