Hardin County 2015

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Alright to get your attention...HC got up on DC early, and if you would have been there to see the game you would have seen the refs getting Dyer County back in the game, it would have been the same way if DC traveled 2 hours away somewhere else, several big plays that Hardin County had were negated by holding calls, while the big holds that Dyer County did were never called, if you go back and looked Hardin County was penalized 12-15 times and I think dyer county about 4...it was very awful...as far as the ridgeway game last year HC was in it till the 4th quarter, but news flash for you, when HC wins out they will get the home game for the first 3 rounds, they will probably play Craigmont for the first round, then a very beatable Memphis East team if they can get by our 3rd place team who will be Lexington/Haywood/Chester County...and then in round 3, more than likely it will be Ridgeway playing HC in Hardin County which will make a huge difference and it will be a very good game IMO

penatlies are called for a reason...good and bad...liberty has had their fair share this year as well...

so ridgeway dropped 3 TDs on Hardin in the 4th quarter last year??? the final score was 47-21...so for me to consider u in the game...it would have been 28-21 at the start of the 4th...a 1 score game...and yes it will be a good game if there is a 2015 version played

u know liberty played westview something similar friday night..20-20 going into the 4th...but liberty moved the ball at will all night long...where as westview needed some pretty impressive plays to get what they got...diving catches, perfectly run routes with precision passing...and 1 blown coverage on libertys part...and yet everyone in the park new who would win...because 1 team dominated all night on O and D and it was just a matter of time before the weaker squad breaks down...thats why the game is 4 quarters and not 2...or 3

if im not mistaken...and others can attest to this...Henry co may be the best home field advantage in all of TN high school football...and Ridgeway went there after beating Hardin co last year and dominated 48-23...home field advantage doesnt mean anything to a memphis squad that travels every week to play games in their own city

I thought you said you have seen Union City?? They run the veer. Not the wing-t.

i just cant stop laughin...literally tears

i love this thread almost as much as reapers union city thread

penatlies are called for a reason...good and bad...liberty has had their fair share this year as well...

so ridgeway dropped 3 TDs on Hardin in the 4th quarter last year??? the final score was 47-21...so for me to consider u in the game...it would have been 28-21 at the start of the 4th...a 1 score game...and yes it will be a good game if there is a 2015 version played

u know liberty played westview something similar friday night..20-20 going into the 4th...but liberty moved the ball at will all night long...where as westview needed some pretty impressive plays to get what they got...diving catches, perfectly run routes with precision passing...and 1 blown coverage on libertys part...and yet everyone in the park new who would win...because 1 team dominated all night on O and D and it was just a matter of time before the weaker squad breaks down...thats why the game is 4 quarters and not 2...or 3

if im not mistaken...and others can attest to this...Henry co may be the best home field advantage in all of TN high school football...and Ridgeway went there after beating Hardin co last year and dominated 48-23...home field advantage doesnt mean anything to a memphis squad that travels every week to play games in their own city

i just cant stop laughin...literally tears

i love this thread almost as much as reapers union city thread

dhs, the Ridgeway game you refer to was played at Crump Stadium in Memphis.

You are absolutely crazy!!! In your mind you would have 5 of those teams a 7 point favorite over HC??? That's crazy, if one of your 5 teams is Munford, HC beat them last year by two touchdowns because they were in the same district...the only team of the ones you mentioned that would even be a good game would be Liberty...Ive went and seen both Union City and Dresden play over the last several years and they are good but they cannot hold up to a 4a Hardin County team, Dresden would struggle with Adamsville and HC blanketed them 35-0...Now I'm not saying Union City or Huntingdon or any of them aren't good, I actually like Union City to win 1a and hoping Dresden can go really far, but they would all get creamed by HC, that wing T crap at UC wouldn't cut it here with the size speed and talent of a HC defense...it'll work on a South Fulton or Greenfield all night long but cmon man I know you aren't that idiotic...why troll a post so badly? Shouldnt you be writing about DHS tennis somewhere?

off of the things i put in bold...was actually thinking cordova, but now ill take munford yes

why couldnt munford be one of those 5 teams Mr HC12???  they beat Southwind...who beat Ridgeway??? which is more than Hardin co can say...why is it that Hardin co was able to get better over the last year but Munford wasnt able to??? is the water just better in Savannah???  why are u living in the past so much...last year this, last few years that

dresden would struggle with adamsville??? the same dresden that beat the defending 2a champs friday night 39-0...the same trenton peabody that beat adamsville 42-31 in the playoffs last year...the same adamsville team that beat Hardin co last year 21-19...

u know dresden has a new QB this year...that wasnt there last year...peabody lost to UC this year 49-35...so i dont know about this whole dresden issue u brought up

that wing T crap (the veer) has worked for 34 straight games...now i agree that UC is not the best team in west TN...they are a top 5 team

im trolling u because u seem to believe that no other team made positive strides during the offseason...that Hardin co seems to be the only team that has gotten better in ur mind...u sure better hope so...because NS punked u all last year...they were scrubs then...and theyre better scrubs now...its just interesting to me how fans can just fall into that tunnel vision after winning a few games

guys need to chill and quit playing the stat game yes they don't lie but there is a reason you play the game on friday instead of comparing stats. To me seeing as i played sec college football so i do know football i would say, hc has 3 players that can easily play at the next level in Godwin, Gobbell, and Latrell Bumphus. disagree with that i really don't care because they all 3 have looks and offers and i aint talking about little ole bethel, or peay, they have overall team speed that is out the roof clocking at least 5 guys under a 4.6 40 time so if that isn't impressive idk what you want but then you come in with the fact that haywood yes did spy Gobbell and has this huge physical d but he ran it down there throat for 160 some odd yards which was said incapable to be done. and then oh wait he threw for around 150? to bumphus because they doubled Godwin so sure lets go with they aren't the best mr. dhstennis or whatever your name is since you are so knowledgable about football why is your name tennis? and how about you go watch this team play because they are WINNING against solid teams. so bring your liberty and fulton down to hc if you are so confident in that because i have yet to see a team fast enough to catch Godwin and Gobbell and if you tell me there is and that can stop them maybe you need to call the D1 schools that have been talking to them and let them know they don't know anything about football 

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

They are very talented their QB is a 4.0 student who thinks well on his feet. Godwin is good on offense and defense. Both Bumpass kids are great athletes and are just juniors. They have a couple of good teams left to play but I don't think they will trip up I believe third round is a easy possibility

Hardin county this year = Crockett county of last year... All the hype will they be able to handle that come playoff time?

Hit the nail on the head except lasts years crocketts team was Better than Hardin county is this year. There D pulled out the win for them in Haywood HC had a good 2nd quarter on offense other than that not much to speak of. 2nd half got a pick 6 off a tipped pass.