Hardin County 2015

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

If you get a chance to see this team play you need to watch them. 22 in the state top 700 in the nation and quality offense and defense. I can see them playing Fulton and beating them

Look at their schedule they play some good teams

I know the schedule bud...bunch of west tn football names in a down year...and Hardin is the best of em in that region...but Hardin isn't as good as liberty or Crockett last season...and neither of those teams are within 3 TDs of Fulton

1a Huntington dominated Lexington and Htown is good, but not 4a good

Not a single Crockett fan is on here talking bout a championship bc they see the product every Friday night...but man oh man last season they wouldn't stop chatting

And what's more, they would get online and say so if they believed Hardin was the real deal...

The polls don't mean jack when last years 5a state champs dominates a so-called 5a contender and the voters still don't put them in the top 10

Or a 1 loss Henry co team that hasn't given up a point since week 2 is at the bottom of said poll

Hardin just needs to keep winning and hope that those 2 Memphis squads take an early round for granted and choke

Heard many good things bout their qb and offense down in savannah

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Your right they are 4 a last year they were 5a I really think these boys will suprize some people the qb is a 4.0 student who is very smart and very fast. Has two great guys to throw the ball too in Godwin and Bumpass

Hardin Co. is way over rated.  They can be stopped defiantly and a region team has potential of doing that. Cal Gobble is a patient QB that waits for and opening you through a good spy on him or close the gaps and he's done on the ground at least. In the air cover Goodwin heavy and you can play ball with them. Lexington made adjustments an held them to 7 in the 2nd half, but it was two late then. I will say Lexington has also been humbled by the fact that they are not a stacked heavy offensive machine in a wimpy district anymore, because of that the obviously keeping there traps closed also. I going to say Adamsville is still in shock due to get knocked off there pedestal. 

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Pedestal 4a beats 2a. Adamsville has only beat Hardin County no more than 4 times all the years they have played. So yeah we credit due where due plus I like talking football. So let's talk there's no one left on their schedule who can beat them so they will go undefeated and have home field advantage.

Hardin can't play with Fulton. I cannot put it any more simple than that. Went and watched a bunch of games a few years ago at state, Covington and Fulton happened to be one of them. I had hear a lot about Covington that year and how good they were. Had a man I respected tell me they were one of the best teams he had ever seen play on the high school level...long story short, Fulton won pretty convincingly. From what I hear they are just as loaded now as they were then. I repeat. Hardin cannot and will not beat Fulton. Don't think they make it that far anyway.