Hardin County 2015

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Had a chance to watch Covington run the wing-t a few years back, when they played Fulton in the state championship game. This was the only game I got to see of Covington, but it seemed to me that they ran the wing-t pretty darn well. Had Fulton confused for most of the game. That is really the only team I have seen recently that runs the wing-t, for the most part I have just heard of a few teams around running it. I would say that that years Covington team would have put up a ton of points on HC this year. And this is coming from a HC fan. 

Had a chance to watch Covington run the wing-t a few years back, when they played Fulton in the state championship game. This was the only game I got to see of Covington, but it seemed to me that they ran the wing-t pretty darn well. Had Fulton confused for most of the game. That is really the only team I have seen recently that runs the wing-t, for the most part I have just heard of a few teams around running it. I would say that that years Covington team would have put up a ton of points on HC this year. And this is coming from a HC fan.

Very true. That was a team with lots of talent that was very well coached. Other teams that ran it that impressed me were Crockett Co in 2000 and 2001. Got a silver ball. Huntingdon in 2003 and 2004. Got a gold and silver ball those two years. And Goodpasture from the mid 90's thru 2010. Lots of gold and silver balls. Those teams ran it to perfection.

Crazy ending...some questionable calls, and unless you were there you wouldn't know, 3 players hit the kicker on the XP in OT, the ball was not tipped the kicker got hit as the ball was kicked then bulldozed and has a broken leg, the roughing the kicker call was the right call and was called, then 2 minutes later they wave the flag off, the last play was very crazy though, and that's why you always have your throwing QB as the holder, blown play, HC brings the house to block the XP and he picks it up and throws it to a wife open player untouched...

Was a crazy ending but it was only one guy, he blocked the ball then hit the kicker.  The refs got it right.  Great game.  Hope these two meet up again in the playoffs and hopefully it will be dry!!!

and u just sealed their fate...Hardin co goes down this week...NS D not as good as Haywoods but their Offense is much better

That tennis guy is a genius

I wish I could be with out next week when hc wins. I'll take gobbell ovet any qb any day. Dh do you even understand football?

Any questions???

Your in the post about Hardin co, I really don't care about other fan bases. Start our own post to brag about them. Bring on the doubt, the hate, and HC will keep showing up to surprise. You obviously are extremely confused at how good of a season HC is having or you would have wrote a book on it.

Need I say more reb?

guys need to chill and quit playing the stat game yes they don't lie but there is a reason you play the game on friday instead of comparing stats. To me seeing as i played sec college football so i do know football i would say, hc has 3 players that can easily play at the next level in Godwin, Gobbell, and Latrell Bumphus. disagree with that i really don't care because they all 3 have looks and offers and i aint talking about little ole bethel, or peay, they have overall team speed that is out the roof clocking at least 5 guys under a 4.6 40 time so if that isn't impressive idk what you want but then you come in with the fact that haywood yes did spy Gobbell and has this huge physical d but he ran it down there throat for 160 some odd yards which was said incapable to be done. and then oh wait he threw for around 150? to bumphus because they doubled Godwin so sure lets go with they aren't the best mr. dhstennis or whatever your name is since you are so knowledgable about football why is your name tennis? and how about you go watch this team play because they are WINNING against solid teams. so bring your liberty and fulton down to hc if you are so confident in that because i have yet to see a team fast enough to catch Godwin and Gobbell and if you tell me there is and that can stop them maybe you need to call the D1 schools that have been talking to them and let them know they don't know anything about football

1-800-TECH...was that the number??? U played flag football right...intramurals???

There are some schools in larger classes that run it and do it well. Hardin Co is lucky they don't have to play them. The first two that come to mind are Oakland and Hendersonville.

Was not impressed with Oakland tonight...Dburg matches their size and has bigger backs...more speed but not breakaway for Oakland and of course depth

Wow hoped y'all would go undefeated

We know...u hoped...we heard everyday...going undefeated in a district that deep is almost impossible

...well HC12...looks like I did u a favor...good luck over the next few weeks

Edited by dhstennis

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Dh you should be on sports center since you proved everyone wrong with your vast knowledge. It seems your more interested in tooting your own horn than talking about the game The jackson sun called it a upset that they won. You should start sport betting and get your own show you could call it The Guru of football. 2 point busted win in overtime really that's your victory. You living on a thin edge calling them that close.

• Upvote 1

Crazy ending...some questionable calls, and unless you were there you wouldn't know, 3 players hit the kicker on the XP in OT, the ball was not tipped the kicker got hit as the ball was kicked then bulldozed and has a broken leg, the roughing the kicker call was the right call and was called, then 2 minutes later they wave the flag off, the last play was very crazy though, and that's why you always have your throwing QB as the holder, blown play, HC brings the house to block the XP and he picks it up and throws it to a wife open player untouched...

Hate the Kicker was hurt, defiantly. Alonzo working hard and you can tell. Maybe now Hardin County gets a taste of what its like to be screwed by Questionable calling.  Just for the record you don't have to be there, all you got to do is listen to 93.5 to figure out your sports announcers are way more one sided than they should be and I understand a little being thats there team, but my my its almost as bad at Chester Co. or Riverside.

That tennis guy is a genius

Any questions???

Need I say more reb?

1-800-TECH...was that the number??? U played flag football right...intramurals???

Was not impressed with Oakland tonight...Dburg matches their size and has bigger backs...more speed but not breakaway for Oakland and of course depth

We know...u hoped...we heard everyday...going undefeated in a district that deep is almost impossible

...well HC12...looks like I did u a favor...good luck over the next few weeks

this guy's the smartest one on this thread

Dh you should be on sports center since you proved everyone wrong with your vast knowledge. It seems your more interested in tooting your own horn than talking about the game The jackson sun called it a upset that they won. You should start sport betting and get your own show you could call it The Guru of football. 2 point busted win in overtime really that's your victory. You living on a thin edge calling them that close.

I wasn't at the game...I stated multiple times that I was going to Oakland/Haywood...I toot my horn daily, bc just like over the 1st 6 weeks u were correct and wanted others to know...many of us called the upset as u put it so I'll toot for us...I was asked to bet on the game...and as I said it was 50/50...I believe a 2 pt spread is within the 50/50 limits for football...

A win is a win is a win...believe something similar was said after HCs come back win over lowly Haywood last week...and the hold on D vs dyer co

Hardin has a good team...just some unrealistic fans...but that's the fun of the game...kinda like cubs fans

I'm still trying to figure out the adamsvilledad/Hardin co football connection...that's my most interesting query

this guy's the smartest one on this thread

Amen

This win should not have been characterized as an upset.  North Side has beaten HCHS the last 3 years.  The last time HC won was when NSHS lost their QB and had no backup and went 2-8.  NS won in 2010 and in 2009 the Football gods were with HCHS in a triple overtime 6-0 win.  Rain and payoffs got the Indians that night.  LOL.

Edited by TheRedMan