Best Kicker in Tenn.

Guest football23

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
The kicker from Smyrna is the worst. He was lined up to the wide left and missed the field goal wide right against Blackman. This is why he should be rated as the worst.

181630[/snapback]

sorry, but michael hinson, from smyrna, is ranked one of the highest...has awesome stats and kicks it out of the endzone...he has been compared to wilhoit.

Justin Sparks from Briarcrest is one of the best ive ever seen. He signed with Ole Miss last week, but had his pick from 6 other big-time schools. He kicked a 60-yarder in a camp at NC state. They offered him immediatly. He won two games his sophmore year with last second field goals, and last year as a junior he kicked a 47-yarder as time ran out. He is the real deal and i would know because i am his holder.

Justin Sparks from Briarcrest is one of the best ive ever seen.  He signed with Ole Miss last week, but had his pick from 6 other big-time schools.  He kicked a 60-yarder in a camp at NC state.  They offered him immediatly.  He won two games his sophmore year with last second field goals, and last year as a junior he kicked a 47-yarder as time ran out.  He is the real deal and i would know because i am his holder.

825358386[/snapback]

wesley2054 how can I get an email to the Justin Sparks. I am a kicker/punter in Knoxville and want to talk to him about some of the camps he went to. I am looking at a couple of combines and starting to look at camps for next summer before my senior. Thanks

sorry, but michael hinson, from smyrna, is ranked one of the highest...has awesome stats and kicks it out of the endzone...he has been compared to wilhoit.

825357650[/snapback]

hey man, look at the date of the post you quoted...2002. He wasn't talking about Hinson, he was talking about the kicker that missed 3 or 4 field goals against Blackman in 2002. Hinson was hurt that game I think. By the way, I've seen Hinson kick and he is good, but no way does he compare to James Wilhoit. Hinson kicks it out of the endzone, Wilhoit used to put it through the uprights and he also made a 57 yard FG in a game.