Best Kicker in Tenn.

Guest football23

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest secsports

vaughn uses a 1 inch block. not a 2 inch. He is has made 38 out of 42 field goal attempts in his career. He has never missed inside of 39 yards and he has made 10 out of 11 kicks from 40-49 yards. He has made 95% of his kicks inside of 50 yards. He had a game tying field goal this year. Last year he was the Offensive MVP of the state championship game. when was the last time a kicker did that anyways? his field goal the other night put him alone in 5th place on the national all time career field goal list. he has committed to Auburn.

this debate is foolish. bliss and vaughn from brentwood academy are the best kicking duo in the country, one of the best pairs of kickers on the same team in high school football history. they both have amazing strength and accuracy. the tennessean ran a cover story on them recently. i suggest you read that, than you would realize just how great these kickers are. you may say that other kickers are better, but your just saying that because you go to that school. i go to a big rival school of ba. i have witnessed these kickers, they are very good. they constantly put points on the board when it is needed and they always give the other team bad field position. neither one is better than the other. there is absolutely no way that anyone in the state is better than these two. most definately going to be noticeable in college.

notredame788, great post. anytime there is a post about the best whatever at a cetian position, people just name players that go to their school. but you analyzed the FACTS...vougn and bliss are, of course, the best kickers in the nation. if someone doesn't think so, i suggest they compare stats between the BA kickers and whoever they think is the best. the facts/stats don't lie.