Wk. 6 Region 7 – 5A

pilgrim

Huge week of regional play with some major playoff implications.

Brentwood (2-3 / 2-0) @ Northeast (2-3 / 0-2)

Centennial (3-1 / 2-0) @ West Creek (0-5 / 0-2)

Dickson County (2-3 / 0-2) @ Rossview (3-1 / 0-2)

Henry County (4-1 / 2-0) @ Clarksville (5-0 / 2-0)

Edited by Pilgrim

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry County 31-14 over Clarksville High                                                                                                                       Brentwood  35 - 21 over Northeast                                                                                                                     Centennial 42- 14 over West Creek                                                                                                                                 Dickson County 28 - 21 over Rossview   

Edited by dadriot12

Liberty only scored 20 against HC. Houston scored 20 with 450+ yards passing and the next three have scored 0. In 5 games HC's D has allowed less than 300 yards rushing. Do you really think Clarksville can put 21 on the board? I see it at 30-14 HC.

I think we have all the right pieces. It is just a matter of Coach Shelby coming up with the right game plan and the boys playing their best game.

I realize that is easier said than done, and I appreciate the Patriots for giving CHS the opportunity.

I think we have all the right pieces. It is just a matter of Coach Shelby coming up with the right game plan and the boys playing their best game.

I realize that is easier said than done, and I appreciate the Patriots for giving CHS the opportunity.

TSSAA gives you the opportunity with their region set up. HC is playing who they tell us to. You were possibly being sarcastic and if so, carry on.