Week 7: Sunbright @ Oneida

crow

Spike.....oletiger was a hoot.  I'm guessing he was a recent grad of the school or maybe even on the team at the time.  Brash and cocky as they come, yet ate more crow than anyone I can remember.  He was fine as long as he got to talk about games where his Tigers were the favorite, but kept shooting blanks in the bigger games.  After a while we just chalked him up as an idiot and let him go with it.  He would still be around if the Tigers had actually covered him.  I guess he just got tired of the blue plate special (crow) and moved on.  He did have some moxie though.....!

Kazeet

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spike.....oletiger was a hoot. I'm guessing he was a recent grad of the school or maybe even on the team at the time. Brash and cocky as they come, yet ate more crow than anyone I can remember. He was fine as long as he got to talk about games where his Tigers were the favorite, but kept shooting blanks in the bigger games. After a while we just chalked him up as an idiot and let him go with it. He would still be around if the Tigers had actually covered him. I guess he just got tired of the blue plate special (crow) and moved on. He did have some moxie though.....!

Kazeet

HaHa,oletiger boy we had some good ones!

Sweet ole tiger is back and he has been reincarnated as BIGgamersBACK.....! :roflol:

I just love a good trash talker that thinks they got a pep in their step.  You're back....?  Sheesh, dude ........where did you go?  Hit us up.....fortunately, we aren't back.....we never left.  Be nice if I could just sit in the JuJu Recliner and let Crow or Spike set you down, but it has been a long season and I'm almost itching for one of you jokers.  When you take a breath....try not to let the feathers tickle your nose....! :thumb:

Kazanity 

Sweet ole tiger is back and he has been reincarnated as BIGgamersBACK.....! :roflol:

I just love a good trash talker that thinks they got a pep in their step. You're back....? Sheesh, dude ........where did you go? Hit us up.....fortunately, we aren't back.....we never left. Be nice if I could just sit in the JuJu Recliner and let Crow or Spike set you down, but it has been a long season and I'm almost itching for one of you jokers. When you take a breath....try not to let the feathers tickle your nose....! :thumb:

Kazanity

He can keep talkin and talkin. I guarantee you that even though I don't like our offense his little bitty Devils won't be able to stop it. Just gonna set back and wait and when that game week arrives it will be all heck on the t :)

I just love a good trash talker that thinks they got a pep in their step. You're back....? Sheesh, dude ........where did you go? Hit us up.....fortunately, we aren't back.....we never left. Be nice if I could just sit in the JuJu Recliner and let Crow or Spike set you down, but it has been a long season and I'm almost itching for one of you jokers. When you take a breath....try not to let the feathers tickle your nose....! :thumb:

Kazanity

He can keep talkin and talkin. I guarantee you that even though I don't like our offense his little bitty Devils won't be able to stop it. Just gonna set back and wait and when that game week arrives it will be all heck on the t :)

Going to the truck for waders, JuJu Hut a little saturated this morning.  Then again, everything is pretty saturated this week.  Pesky hurricane bringing the rain ain't it?  Hope those folks on the coast get things boarded up and get to safety.  On the football note, looks like a john boat and trolling motor might work in this weather.  Going to be a slick pig. 

Anyone notice our scoreboard operator is some bear hunter.  Front page....and Lord that thing was huge 500+.  Sheesh, with only a bow and arrows, I might have high tailed it out of there and probably became that things breakfast.  What a load to get out....!

Kazanity

Good to see you around Crow! Hope everything's fine on the home front

Yeah I'm always lurking. Had a few emails and PM's so figured I'd just let everyone know Mrs. Crow is doing much better, nothing long term but she sure was puny for a while. Doing much better and back to work now and will be 100% before we know it. I'm looking for some serious effort tonight, I know they got it in them just gotta bring it out. If so gonna be a long night to be a tiger.