Houston County @ Huntingdon Homecoming

KermitDeeFrog

Both teams are undefeated, nothing against Houston County, I am going to try to look film on them but I am going to say we will mercy rule them.  We have got a good team this year.  I hope kids dont get too distracted from homecoming festivities I think we should still win.  Hope it is closer as I'd like to see our starters playing a whole game but dont think it will happen

What is everyone elses thoughts?

Ill say this. Talked to 1 of HC's SR starters who came to "scout" y'all's game tonight and he said yall was "very beatable"...

Now that may be ignorance or that may be foolish pride but one thing is it sounds like they are rdy to play some Horse's!

maybe the young man would like to share the intellect he has that probably differs with the 2500 people in the stands tonight and what game plan he has to stop three different backs from running for a hundred yardso each which a good coaching staff of Comer could not do. I'll give him this he is definitely a glass half full optimist. Lol Edited by stangfan89

maybe the young man would like to share the intellect he has that probably differs with the 2500 people in the stands tonight and what game plan he has to stop three different backs from running for a hundred yardso each which a good coaching staff of Comer could not do. I'll give him this he is definitely a glass half full optimist. Lol

I woke up to the message and I gotta say the kid has heart. Drove all the way to Huntingdon n everything. They believe they can beat yall. Just stirring th pot a lil lol.

For the record he is their best lineman IMO.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Just gonna say this . Due to HC's last two years looming over them everyone on these forums everybody the last 5 weeks have underestimated them and expected them lose. Granted one could look at their schedule and say they haven't played a team like Huntington and they would be correct . However, that said maybe Huntington hasnt played an old school team quite like HC this year either. HC doesn't match up well with Huntington but in all honesty , who does? Just saying be easy counting that squad out, they have grit. Collinwood wasn't a game after the first half with neither Huntington nor HC. I do believe this is the first team Huntington will play that will still be hitting them in the mouth in the 4 th qt regardless of the score. I've seen first hand that squad doesn't quit, HC has a grit about them . Should be interesting.

Glad you support you team and so do we. Those are big words talking about hitting someone in the mouth same thing was said from the Mckenzie fans. Just make sure your starters are pulled and not hitting our underclassmen in the mouth in the 4th when the clock is running. Still say Mustangs by 4 to 5 scores.

Glad you support you team and so do we. Those are big words talking about hitting someone in the mouth same thing was said from the Mckenzie fans. Just make sure your starters are pulled and not hitting our underclassmen in the mouth in the 4th when the clock is running. Still say Mustangs by 4 to 5 scores.

Lol. Don't get all upset and immature on me. Im not trying to get into a back and forth drama filled forum like you guys and Mckenizie did. Im not so naive to think that HC is a favorite to beat Huntington. Huntington is a very well coached , very physical, and athletic team. I'm simply saying although outmatched by Huntington I believe HC will play till the end of the 4 th qt with heart and keep hitting. Yall may have gotten the best game thus far from Mckenzie but I think HC with be the most physical team Huntington has faced. Everyone else HC has played has had the same outlook as Huntington fans so far, already counting out another 5-0 team before you ever even start the game. Just saying be careful doing that with this team. Everyone else has and came out on the wrong side of the scoreboard.