Portland (3-3) (1-1) vs Springfield (3-3) (2-0)

TheCommissioner

The Jackets enter the game with 2 region wins (Maplewood and White House) and a win over 3A Greenbrier.  The Jackets three losses are all against 5A schools (Gallatin, Clarksville High, and Beech).  This is the last home game this year for the Jackets unless we came come in 2nd in the Region and host a playoff game.  That makes the next two games (Portland and Macon) so big.  The three of us are playing for second place.  

The Jackets enter the game with 2 region wins (Maplewood and White House) and a win over 3A Greenbrier. The Jackets three losses are all against 5A schools (Gallatin, Clarksville High, and Beech). This is the last home game this year for the Jackets unless we came come in 2nd in the Region and host a playoff game. That makes the next two games (Portland and Macon) so big. The three of us are playing for second place.

Sorry Commish, but the Jackets are still playing for first place.

They don't comment alot...I found that out when we played them

I think Im the only one? LOL most havent moved over from the 5a forum. I could be wrong, but, I really dont see anyone from our region beating PC. We still have Maplewood, Sfield, Macon County, and Friendship left on the season. Following most logic on the internet we should be able to beat Macon County, after all they gave up 55 points to PC, we only gave up 54  :mrgreen: ...in all honesty, in our 3 remaining region games, I think all 3 teams are fairly similar. Should be interesting. No matter what, it beat playing the 5a and 6a teams we have in the past. But, PC would be able to beat them too. PC is by far the best 2-4 team around here, and I think will  end up in first, with the rest of our region playing for second and third. Good luck this Friday night and Im just praying for a safe game. 

I think Im the only one? LOL most havent moved over from the 5a forum. I could be wrong, but, I really dont see anyone from our region beating PC. We still have Maplewood, Sfield, Macon County, and Friendship left on the season. Following most logic on the internet we should be able to beat Macon County, after all they gave up 55 points to PC, we only gave up 54 :mrgreen: ...in all honesty, in our 3 remaining region games, I think all 3 teams are fairly similar. Should be interesting. No matter what, it beat playing the 5a and 6a teams we have in the past. But, PC would be able to beat them too. PC is by far the best 2-4 team around here, and I think will end up in first, with the rest of our region playing for second and third. Good luck this Friday night and Im just praying for a safe game.

We still have alot of work to do. But good luck the rest of the way to Portland.

I think Im the only one? LOL most havent moved over from the 5a forum. I could be wrong, but, I really dont see anyone from our region beating PC. We still have Maplewood, Sfield, Macon County, and Friendship left on the season. Following most logic on the internet we should be able to beat Macon County, after all they gave up 55 points to PC, we only gave up 54 :mrgreen: ...in all honesty, in our 3 remaining region games, I think all 3 teams are fairly similar. Should be interesting. No matter what, it beat playing the 5a and 6a teams we have in the past. But, PC would be able to beat them too. PC is by far the best 2-4 team around here, and I think will end up in first, with the rest of our region playing for second and third. Good luck this Friday night and Im just praying for a safe game.

😂😂 well we can't over look nobody because everybody is trying to knock us off. Don't nobody wanna finsh 2nd. Good luck to you guys also