Portland (3-3) (1-1) vs Springfield (3-3) (2-0)

TheCommissioner

I think Im the only one? LOL most havent moved over from the 5a forum. I could be wrong, but, I really dont see anyone from our region beating PC. We still have Maplewood, Sfield, Macon County, and Friendship left on the season. Following most logic on the internet we should be able to beat Macon County, after all they gave up 55 points to PC, we only gave up 54  :mrgreen: ...in all honesty, in our 3 remaining region games, I think all 3 teams are fairly similar. Should be interesting. No matter what, it beat playing the 5a and 6a teams we have in the past. But, PC would be able to beat them too. PC is by far the best 2-4 team around here, and I think will  end up in first, with the rest of our region playing for second and third. Good luck this Friday night and Im just praying for a safe game. 

yes please Lord all fun and no injuries AMEN

Great job by Sfield tonight. They have as much speed as PC. Should be a very good game between those two. I  think we made it through with minimal injuries, we had our issues with that before the game this week. Im about sick of this weather.....Commish and Jacketlover, I will have the  photos I took tonight on facebook sometime this weekend. Yall are more than welcome to them, pass them on to your parents. I will put the link on this thread. Good luck to yall the rest of the season.

• Upvote 1

Great job by Sfield tonight. They have as much speed as PC. Should be a very good game between those two. I think we made it through with minimal injuries, we had our issues with that before the game this week. Im about sick of this weather.....Commish and Jacketlover, I will have the photos I took tonight on facebook sometime this weekend. Yall are more than welcome to them, pass them on to your parents. I will put the link on this thread. Good luck to yall the rest of the season.

Appreciate that. Heard that Portland was without one of their top players tonight. I hate that things got a little chippy tonight, but this rivalry has always had a little bad blood going back over 20 years. I hope you are correct in your assessment of us and Pearl. I look forward to that game but we need to take care of business in Macon County in two weeks for the Pearl game to really be special.

Great job by Sfield tonight. They have as much speed as PC. Should be a very good game between those two. I  think we made it through with minimal injuries, we had our issues with that before the game this week. Im about sick of this weather.....Commish and Jacketlover, I will have the  photos I took tonight on facebook sometime this weekend. Yall are more than welcome to them, pass them on to your parents. I will put the link on this thread. Good luck to yall the rest of the season.

TY Fried.  we need to keep playing and not over look Kenwood and Macon.  If we take care of business Pearl game will be a HUGE one for us.  Good Luck Portland the rest of the way

JL, dont worry about it getting chippy, I was on the sidelines taking photos, and I heard nothing out of the way, just kids being kids, lol. The refs lost control of just about everything during the game, if there is any fault it is with them. I asked my son (27) how they were as a team to play, and he said they were fine. We will be back and look forward to playing yall in the Spring in baseball, Commish here is the link to my facebook page, please pass along to any of the Sfield parents, just have them send me a friend request so I dont get 300 emails. Good luck to yall the rest of the season. https://www.facebook.com/randy.dixon.35/media_set?set=a.10205221995604716.1073742048.1090911915&type=3

Great job by Sfield tonight. They have as much speed as PC. Should be a very good game between those two. I think we made it through with minimal injuries, we had our issues with that before the game this week. Im about sick of this weather.....Commish and Jacketlover, I will have the photos I took tonight on facebook sometime this weekend. Yall are more than welcome to them, pass them on to your parents. I will put the link on this thread. Good luck to yall the rest of the season.

If they have as much speed as PC then what's wrong with springfield track team?