Forrest at Watertown

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are any of the Forrest or Watertown guys on region 3 boards, talking it up? It seems like to me they are over here trying to play the "get in your head" game. Best thing I know to say is take care of yours we'll take care of ours and we'll see you before long.

I don't think either are from region 3. Ambassador is a south Pitt fan. Marion county is looking forward to playing region 4 in the first round, and possibly coming back to forrest for the first time in six or seven years. You guys have a fine football team as evidenced from the past few years.

Yes, they were. If anyone from region 4 manages to beat Marion or Boyd this year I will give up my 7 year membership here and quit posting. It's not happening in 2015.

Wait a minute...you stated earlier that they will not be within 3-4 tds correct? So why is that not the bet? Why is it now you are betting if Forrest wins you will give it up? You gotta a big mouth obviously since you have been on here popping them gums all week your bet should be you will give up membership if they stay within 3-4 tds. So I think you should put up or shut up mr ambassador of Valley football.

Wait a minute...you stated earlier that they will not be within 3-4 tds correct? So why is that not the bet? Why is it now you are betting if Forrest wins you will give it up? You gotta a big mouth obviously since you have been on here popping them gums all week your bet should be you will give up membership if they stay within 3-4 tds. So I think you should put up or shut up mr ambassador of Valley football.

I AGREE!