Rossview @ Henry County

redblooded

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have success throwing the ball for sure. We are the best passing team Henry County has seen so far and should be able to score a lot of points. We struggled to stop CHS, but shut Dickson down and should have a good chance at slowing Henry County down now that our defense is clicking! I'm saying 42-28 Hawks!

We will have success throwing the ball for sure. We are the best passing team Henry County has seen so far and should be able to score a lot of points. We struggled to stop CHS, but shut Dickson down and should have a good chance at slowing Henry County down now that our defense is clicking! I'm saying 42-28 Hawks!

Rossview might score some, but they aren't putting up 42 points on this D. They will struggle to get even half that.

Don't know about that. One team had 400 yards passing on HC this year ( I think) and lost. 

Don't know about that. One team had 400 yards passing on HC this year ( I think) and lost.

That was the Houston game and you are correct. 450 yards actually. Our pass D has improved a good deal since that game, however, thanks in large part to a slight change in our scheme afterwards. To my knowledge, we haven't allowed even 100 yards passing in any game since.

I suppose you are trying to stir the pot...or maybe your smoking something! 42 points? That's more than double what 6 teams so far have gotten combined. And to top that, your pass offense won't be as good as Houston's was. But I look forward to seeing you guys against our Defense.

Go Big RED!!!

I know everything you read on the Internet can't be trusted but what I saw on the Coach T app is Rossview only beat Dickson County 12-7? Was that a misprint? If Rossview can only score 12 on DC, how will they ever put up more points than all of Henry's previous opponents combined? Has Rossview been sand-bagging? Edited by revved1