Spring Hill at Giles County

purple75gold

Congratulations to our Bobcats on getting the win last night. Coach Flippo called a great game and is a great leader and for that we say thank you. Looks like Blairs defense still needs a little work.One game at a time, make good use of that week off!!

Edited by Catfan68

Sure!!!! Firing a coach midseason at the high school level say the priorities are in the wrong place. Luckily for Blair the Spring Hill defense played worse than GC. Smh about being exited over giving up 46 on your home field on homecoming.....

Go Blue Raiders!! Even MTSU has a better record than..vandy  :roll:. Take a hike man and stay off our threads!! We are moving on!! :oops: 

Good win for the Cats. D-Line needs to find the ball. Corners got to stick somebody. 2 weeks to get ready for Williamson Counties Red Headed Step Children. Go Bobcats. :ugeek:

Hey I resemble that remark! FAIRVIEW holds the belt for Williamson Counties Red Headed Step Children this year. Rudderville made sure of that in week 1. Speaking of Rudderville, you cats better get 'er strapped up tight. They ain't wearing Sperry's this year. ;)

Good win last night Bobcats. Keep it going.

Hey I resemble that remark! FAIRVIEW holds the belt for Williamson Counties Red Headed Step Children this year. Rudderville made sure of that in week 1. Speaking of Rudderville, you cats better get 'er strapped up tight. They ain't wearing Sperry's this year. ;)

Good win last night Bobcats. Keep it going.

Spot on Swarm. Franklin Ultra-Lite has it going on. Maybe we can luck out and dim them lights in Rudderville. 2 weeks to work on it! :ugeek:

Thank you Mr. Wright for giving these young men a chance for something good to happen. Not just a victory, but a chance at being a real team and enjoy playing football again.

You hit the nail on the head it looked like they enjoyed playing more last night than in the previous six games.Glad coach Flippo got to call a game without getting his plays overridden by someone else.

I'll give my thoughts on any thread I choose...Coaching was not your problem at Gles and it sends the wrong message firing a high school coach midseason over wins when it's suppose to be about academics.

Seriously? You take over at a successful program like Giles you can bet your gonna be expected to maintain that level of success established prior to your hiring. Academics are a part of it, but there are several options to help maintain the academic well-being of your program. When you struggle on the field to the tune of 5-13 over the last 2 seasons, that falls on one man. Even more so when he does not shoulder the blame onto himself when things get tough

I'll give my thoughts on any thread I choose...Coaching was not your problem at Gles and it sends the wrong message firing a high school coach midseason over wins when it's suppose to be about academics.

. We have academics Vandy......most of those kids are above average in their grades. Edited by JAFO