EAST RIDGE @ NOTRE DAME

Booger

East Ridge always plays Notre Dame very well and very tough. Even last year in NDs semi final run the Pioneers played ND closer than anyone in the regular season besides the 3pt loss to KCHS opening week at home. This years Irish are an odd bunch, they give perfect definition to the saying "it depends on what team shows up". The word on the street is that most of ND defensive woes experienced this year have been strictly players doing their own thing and not playing assignment football. I know a good amount of the coaches at ND and have full confidence that they can scheme up a game with the best of them. If the kids cone to play it will be ND by two scores, if not then it will be a shout out like last week.

And it probably wouldn't be a bad idea for somebody to do some talkin' to, to somebody, about some Special Teams.

I.e. Kick off coverage, punt coverage, etc.

Cause you can bet your bottom dollar that if I read the box score correctly, and CCHS (MS.) can run one back on a kickoff then there is definitely an athlete @ ER capable of doing so this Friday.

Just sayin' Booger haha

East Ridge vs. West Ridge is always a good game. With both teams ranked in the top 10, this should be a barn burner.

Coach Malone has done a great job of bringing some discipline to the Pioneers and getting them to play as a team, but this will be their first real challenge. The strength of West Ridge's schedule this year will be a real plus for them in the fourth quarter.

I think Booger's  boys will hold it together and win this one late in the game; but I won't be surprised, regardless of the outcome.

Don't get me wrong. I still hate the catlicks and will be pulling for the public school in this one.

GO PIONEERS ! ! !

DEFEND THE RIDGE ! ! !

EAST RIDGE GOT SOME SPEED OUT THERE BUT COACH FANT IS A GOOD COACH AND WILL WIN THIS GAME FOR BOOGER. #LOP

no bad diz to Coach Malone, cause Booger is a fan of Malone....but a Booger eye has been layd upon the "Hold the Ridge Boys" speed and this is fact; though it does not garonetee the Irish a win because East Ridge is undefeated....we bought a freightliner load of fuel and drove thru a lotta sweet tater fields to go see boocoos of real speed in south MS last Friday and they didnt get it done....

hope ND can show up with the right team and your prediction is correct PA

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: