Cornersville at Huntland

dawgswin

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better not run him to death and have him slow with hands on hips between plays like in the mTp game or the Bulldogs will come back and bite you in the 4 qtr.....

Had to run him every play after #20 and #10 got hurt. We got a couple more young uns ready now to give him a play or two off. He still wanted to play when the coaches took him out against yall in the 4th quarter, hes a work horse, he will get at least 30 carries I bet.

Had to run him every play after #20 and #10 got hurt. We got a couple more young uns ready now to give him a play or two off. He still wanted to play when the coaches took him out against yall in the 4th quarter, hes a work horse, he will get at least 30 carries I bet.

Good looking back for sure. But his tounge was about hanging out in the 4th during that mTp game and he was definitely slower. MP #10 hit him pretty good one on one in open field and that's when Hornet coach wisely pulled him... I see your point now in stating why he was run so much then... But if used wisely Hornet #21 can be a great asset to have late in the game.... So many coaches want to come out strong but use up their best players doing so and are not able to finish strong in the 4th if they really have too.... Seen it all too many times.