William Blount @ Science Hill

Governm

Im watching the game on my cpu is the science hill qb that got hurt in the maryville game playing tonight i dont know what number he is

Yes. They took him out though before the last score. He's #11.

Backups in for SH at 36-0.

SH-43

William Blount-0

7 min to go in 1st half

Shoutout to all the Maryville fans btw. I will gladly admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong about you all concerning that game with DB. I really thought they might keep it close, at least for a while. Oh well. On to the next one....

Edited by TFL2001

What a @#$%&@ joke. Why in the heck did we try to punt after the first attempt to punt resulted in an easy score for them? And guess what?? So did the next two punt attempts!!!!! Just keep the ball on the ground and burn the clock!!! It's better than easy points for the other team! I should be used to this kind of nonsense as long as I have been watching William Blount football.

Just think. You wasted 6 hours of your life today. 

What a @#$%&@ joke. Why in the heck did we try to punt after the first attempt to punt resulted in an easy score for them? And guess what?? So did the next two punt attempts!!!!! Just keep the ball on the ground and burn the clock!!! It's better than easy points for the other team! I should be used to this kind of nonsense as long as I have been watching William Blount football.

I tried to tell you SH was a good team Buddy. You wouldn't listen.