West at Farragut

WestHigh4Life

Bulldog, I agree with all that except for your last sentence. I think West definitely has a chance to play with Farragut. West has improved each week and is starting to put it all together at the right time. I just can't believe that anybody is going to blow out this West defense.

Edited by oridgecat

In talking with some folks and hearing about the CC last Friday. CC had the ball inside the 5 twice and drove the ball of FHS and dropped a TD pass. With the score being 31-0 it seemed close than the score from what I am told and I have not been told that from CC people either. Had CC capitalized on the drives they made in which they stopped themselves the score was 21-14 in the 4th qtr. So who knows how to take that. But the game will be played Friday and we will see.

Bulldog, I agree with all that except for your last sentence. I think West definitely has a chance to play with Farragut. West has improved each week and is starting to put it all together at the right time. I just can't believe that anybody is going to blow out this West defense.

I haven't seen anything special about the West defense.

I don't see this game being a blowout by either team. West is as good as they were last year, that was a very very special team, but let's not discount their team this year. They are still a good football team and have established a culture of winning. I think this game will be a very close game and will be decided by less than a touchdown, I just hope it's Farragut that has more points in the end.

I don't see this game being a blowout by either team. West is as good as they were last year, that was a very very special team, but let's not discount their team this year. They are still a good football team and have established a culture of winning. I think this game will be a very close game and will be decided by less than a touchdown, I just hope it's Farragut that has more points in the end.

Stop it.  You're sandbagging.  You know what's about to happen.

I think this game will be tough for West to win. But if Farragut turns the ball over this game could be interesting. But they don't seem to turn it over. Think Farraguts defense is really good and could be the difference in the game and not discounting their offense as they pressure other defenses.

Hey BB65. Are you for Farragut or West in this one?

You seem to be pushing for Farragut on this thread.

West may be a little better than people are giving them credit for. I still say Farragut takes this one, though. I hate to say it, but it's really nice to see Farragut doing well after the tough years they had. When I was in HS, they were at the top of their game, and it's great for a class act like Coach Courtney to be experiencing this success this season. People may not like Farragut much, but it's hard to find a bad word to say about him.

exactly the way I see this one too. West is better than the team you saw in weeks 1 and 2. They'll be ready.

I think this game will be tough for West to win. But if Farragut turns the ball over this game could be interesting. But they don't seem to turn it over. Think Farraguts defense is really good and could be the difference in the game and not discounting their offense as they pressure other defenses.

Hey BB65. Are you for Farragut or West in this one?

You seem to be pushing for Farragut on this thread.

BB is hoping for that blowout so that he can feel better about that blowout Farragut gave them. Why did West and Bearden not play this year? Another rivalry game off the schedule.