Henry County @ Dickson County

redblooded

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite their less than stellar won-loss record, they have played the better 7AAAAA teams as well as anyone.They lost to Rossview by 5,Centennial by 2 TDs, and Brentwood by 1 TD.Their QB, Jacob Murphree, has thrown 151 times,for104 completions, and12 TDs. This with only 7 interceptions.He ranks near the top  of QBs in Middle Tennessee per the Tennessean! We must prepare well and continue to improve to bring the barrel back to its rightful home.

GO BIG RED

i feel 6...and no doc i dont need any pills

I like your thinking! But I also know that HC can't come into this one thinking that DC is going to roll over and play dead. This is our biggest rivalry over the years, and DC will want nothing more than to play spoiler in this case. We have done it to them in the past when they were undefeated and heavily favored, and I'm sure they would love to return the favor. But that being said, if our Defense comes out and makes a strong statement 6 is a possibility - but still a tall order. It gets harder and harder each week.

Go Big RED!!!

Well Henry County fans you have nothing to fear from this edition of Dickson County Courgars. They have been on life support sence the first game. No speed not very big and not very well coached. There lies the problem with DC football program. The team plays unenthusiastic football a direct reflection on there coach a lot of walking around not knowing what to do next. HCHS 54 DCHS 0

Well Henry County fans you have nothing to fear from this edition of Dickson County Courgars. They have been on life support sence the first game. No speed not very big and not very well coached. There lies the problem with DC football program. The team plays unenthusiastic football a direct reflection on there coach a lot of walking around not knowing what to do next. HCHS 54 DCHS 0

Brutal assessment. Hate to hear what you think of the Vols!

Facts the vols have a ray of hope late in the season but the cougars do not. I have watch the cougars all season only because it's the only football in town and it's the same old thing each game. Get close then lose last week Norttheast really took it to them as you all know they are not very good either 35-7. Don't get me wrong the coach is a fine man but he is one of the good old boys. The Courgars have no hope for the for see able future to compeat in football maybe girl sports basketball or softball that will be it .

Facts the vols have a ray of hope late in the season but the cougars do not. I have watch the cougars all season only because it's the only football in town and it's the same old thing each game. Get close then lose last week Norttheast really took it to them as you all know they are not very good either 35-7. Don't get me wrong the coach is a fine man but he is one of the good old boys. The Courgars have no hope for the for see able future to compeat in football maybe girl sports basketball or softball that will be it .

Despite the quarterback?