AP Top 10 2A Oct 5

Southtowner

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

Let me tell you something. I'll fight like heck for your Hampton Dawgs. They do not get near enough credit! I'll take your cornbread fed boys over any team in 2a. Wait and see what I tell y'all Hampton will make a run toward cookeville. They are too hard nosed and tough not to. They will flat out bust you right in the mouth and IF they let you back up they will do it again. Tough freakin ball team!

Let me tell you something. I'll fight like heck for your Hampton Dawgs. They do not get near enough credit! I'll take your cornbread fed boys over any team in 2a. Wait and see what I tell y'all Hampton will make a run toward cookeville. They are too hard nosed and tough not to. They will flat out bust you right in the mouth and IF they let you back up they will do it again. Tough freakin ball team!

Best group of kids and best team we've had in a while, we'll just fight our butts off every week and see what happens. I'll be proud of this bunch regardless.

Guest Fall101

Best group of kids and best team we've had in a while, we'll just fight our butts off every week and see what happens. I'll be proud of this bunch regardless.

I agree with you. Just wait and see what I tell ya Pujo. I got a feelin your bunch may be having turkey dinner at the 50 yard line after practice!

Guest Fall101

If #4 Hampton beats #5 Sullivan North on Friday do you think they move up to the #2 spot?

I honestly believe that should be at #3 now. I can't say for sure but it may be a good possibility but 5 to 2 is a huge jump. Edited by Fall101