AP 3A Top Ten 5/10/15

Booger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the public school food chain...lol Are we gonna face each other in the playoffs boog or what? That's all I want to know. We want revenge

you have to deal with Indians boys in the valley first, Crow .....sure hope we make it that far......we gotta lotta work to do; .......we have an nice upside, but we have a serious problem with players not knowing where they need to be and we are addicted to yellow flags right now and the coaches cant seem to get a grip on it....Booger is a believer in the Irish Boss to right the ship.....he has a lotta new coaches and the wheel just does not have enough lube on it to run smooth yet

Booger just sayin 

you have to deal with Indians boys in the valley first, Crow .....sure hope we make it that far......we gotta lotta work to do; .......we have an nice upside, but we have a serious problem with players not knowing where they need to be and we are addicted to yellow flags right now and the coaches cant seem to get a grip on it....Booger is a believer in the Irish Boss to right the ship.....he has a lotta new coaches and the wheel just does not have enough lube on it to run smooth yet

Booger just sayin

We have to deal with a few formidable opponents but i think we will at least make it in. Hopefully we will face each other in the playoffs

Crow is just saying

CPA #1....Alcoee #2....CAK #3.....ND # 4.......what else you need to know BPM

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

ND #4?? Really??? I think Milan will win out and be back in the top 10 at 7-3. We shall see. This team has been playing a lot better lately. I think ND will will hit their stride very soon as well. Think Liberty is #4 and may surprise some people.