AP 3A Top Ten 5/10/15

Booger

Haha message received. Although I have many weaknesses gambling isn't one of them, and should I be tempted, I'm staying away from that guy!

Glad to know who their top posters are; thank you. I'm still a Thomas. Got to see them hang with a CPA or Milan before I believe it....

Over the years I've seen a lot of these "great" teams who don't make it very far. Liberty may be the real deal though

We are in the same district as Liberty. They already beat us this year. 30-8. Was a close game until 4th qtr but they were clearly the better team.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty will have to be able to handle the moment if they get notches through the playoffs.....Once you get on up to that top of that pyramid; you can be real good and new to the moments and crash.....ND was a better team than Alcoee last year; just could not handle the moment and made mistakes we had not made all year......might have even been a little bit overwhelmed by the machine a bit....they do bring an air about them and that record dont; if you are newby on the field with them....if that Magnet school is half as good as people are sayin' they will have to have more than just a good team to get close to the dance....let us not forget about the coaching in these games either

Booger just sayin :(

Liberty will have to be able to handle the moment if they get notches through the playoffs.....Once you get on up to that top of that pyramid; you can be real good and new to the moments and crash.....ND was a better team than Alcoee last year; just could not handle the moment and made mistakes we had not made all year......might have even been a little bit overwhelmed by the machine a bit....they do bring an air about them and that record dont; if you are newby on the field with them....if that Magnet school is half as good as people are sayin' they will have to have more than just a good team to get close to the dance....let us not forget about the coaching in these games either

ND was better than Alcoa last year? Wow, that is impressive!

I disagree. CPA is too athletic and disciplined for CAK. Plus, CPA will run the ball effecrively and eat up the clock.

Having seen both in person CPA is smaller but has two outstanding, fast (4.5) type) RBs and a system that will generate a decent amout of offense. Just ask the teams that have seen those two kids healthy or college coaches.

I can see CAK getting some yards on big plays but CPA will be tough for them to consistently operate.

I can see a 24-17 type game for CPA unless the weather is bad when/if the meet. If that happens CPAs running game will cause major problems.

With all that being said CAK has a great program, great fans and a chance for the gold ball if they play their best.

Soccer moms know nothing about REAL football..............

The only thing better for ND was the "free entertainment" of watching their "ball boy"  :roflol:  :roflolk:  :roflol: