AP 3A Top Ten 5/10/15

Booger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND #4?? Really??? I think Milan will win out and be back in the top 10 at 7-3. We shall see. This team has been playing a lot better lately. I think ND will will hit their stride very soon as well. Think Liberty is #4 and may surprise some people.

someone posted you some rankins.....Booger missed the Irish's just a tad.....your scores say you been playing better and with that schedule thats left you just may get 7; though one of them is undefeated.....If ND is going to hit a stride; there will have to be a change in how the repeat offenders of penalties and those not being able to get on the field where they belong are handled at practice

Booger just saying smiley-sweaty_51a5b7c09606ee0cc07224bc.g

someone posted you some rankins.....Booger missed the Irish's just a tad.....your scores say you been playing better and with that schedule thats left you just may get 7; though one of them is undefeated.....If ND is going to hit a stride; there will have to be a change in how the repeat offenders of penalties and those not being able to get on the field where they belong are handled at practice

Booger just saying smiley-sweaty_51a5b7c09606ee0cc07224bc.g

Milan and Notre Dame are about to hit their stride. South Gibson's stride is about to hit them!!

CPA #1....Alcoee #2....CAK #3.....ND # 4.......what else you need to know BPM

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Actually the pole is a little different, although I'm not much for polls. Alcoa is 1, CAK 2, CPA 3 Liberty 4.......ND 8, Dekalb who pulled the upset over the Sasquatch moved to 11 while Sequatchie hung on at 10. In my much more accurate poll :rolleyes: I'd have Alcoa 1, CPA 2, and CAK 3. But I believe there is a drop off after those 3. I think on a given night, any of those 3 could give fits to any of the others in that top 3.  Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

Actually the pole is a little different, although I'm not much for polls. Alcoa is 1, CAK 2, CPA 3 Liberty 4.......ND 8, Dekalb who pulled the upset over the Sasquatch moved to 11 while Sequatchie hung on at 10. In my much more accurate poll :rolleyes: I'd have Alcoa 1, CPA 2, and CAK 3. But I believe there is a drop off after those 3. I think on a given night, any of those 3 could give fits to any of the others in that top 3. Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

i think the dropoff is after Liberty, judging by thiers wins.....only any giving night they might could beat anyone. Not so sure they can string together 5 stright playoff wins, but they will be a factor

i think the dropoff is after Liberty, judging by thiers wins.....only any giving night they might could beat anyone. Not so sure they can string together 5 stright playoff wins, but they will be a factor

I have seen Alcoa, CPA and CAK many times over the years. This years Liberty team is not far behind.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Actually the pole is a little different, although I'm not much for polls. Alcoa is 1, CAK 2, CPA 3 Liberty 4.......ND 8, Dekalb who pulled the upset over the Sasquatch moved to 11 while Sequatchie hung on at 10. In my much more accurate poll :rolleyes: I'd have Alcoa 1, CPA 2, and CAK 3. But I believe there is a drop off after those 3. I think on a given night, any of those 3 could give fits to any of the others in that top 3.  Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

you gotta be lookin at the rong poll...the Irish have to be at least 4th....

Booger just sayin :twisted:

1. Alcoa (14)                     

2. CAK (2)                       

3. CPA (1)                       

4. Liberty Magnet                 

5. Elizabethton                   

6. East Ridge                   

7. Kingston                    

8. Notre Dame                     

9. South Gibson                   

10. Sequatchie County     

Associated Press just sayin         

AP looks about right, but might put Liberty #3 ahead of CPA. Also think Milan is probably a Top 10 team when playoffs roll around. IMO, Sequatchie and Kingston are pretenders, not contenders.

Liberty is about two tds behind where you guys were last year. JMO. Don't know how good you guys are this year but they are pretty good. If the don't turn the ball over they will give your boys a good game.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE