Brentwood Academy versus MBA

baylorbigdog1976

"Arm Talent" WOW, Playerscoach you must be a "Arm talent" scout. The two "Vandy guys" had coaches shirts on and one of them played in the NFL! I think they know "Arm Talent" when they said that Oatsvall was the best the have seen all year. I think 20-25 and 275yards passing is plenty of "Arm Talent"

I've heard that he is even a better person off the field and the kid should be praised as well as the outstanding effort the whole BA team showed Friday night. Very impressed with their fans as well but the MBA student section stole the show with all of their chants and energy. Great HS atmosphere.

ps. The "Arm Talent" that left BA was probably a good move!

Its because it was a discussion kiddo. You should try it sometime. An opinion is posted, theres a discussion, then people move on. Too bad your juvenile attempt to make this into something it wasnt failed. Nobody in this thread has said the kid isnt worthy of high praise.

The only dramatics were your over the top comments and misquote of me. You should grow up and stop posting like a 12 year old angey girl as well as dont be so sensitive about your kid.

Im waiting for your next exaggeration so dont disapointment me or coachT. Youve now ruined this discussion so take a lap.

The only discussion I ruined was your ongoing discussion that a high school Jr didn't deserve all the praise others were giving . I'm taking up for a High School kid that I don't even know because I can't stand a supposed Grown man getting upset over a high School kid being praised for a great game . Any man old enough or mature enough could relate how they would feel if their son had accounted for 425 yards of offense , 20 of 25 for 253 yds , and running for 5 touchdowns , only to come on CoachT and see some guy like you posting over and over again because you think there was too much Praise Given . 

The only discussion I ruined was your ongoing discussion that a high school Jr didn't deserve all the praise others were giving . I'm taking up for a High School kid that I don't even know because I can't stand a supposed Grown man getting upset over a high School kid being praised for a great game . Any man old enough or mature enough could relate how they would feel if their son had accounted for 425 yards of offense , 20 of 25 for 253 yds , and running for 5 touchdowns , only to come on CoachT and see some guy like you posting over and over again because you think there was too much Praise Given .

It was a discussion between adults. Grow up kiddo. Nobody said one negative thing about the kid. What an odd emotional response? Typical internet crazy and irrational posts. You have an obvious agenda as opposed to having an adult conversation. Im done with you sport.

Good luck to the kid and BA.

I totally agree with you - I have been around BA since 1993 and last Friday was one of the best performances ( maybe the best ) that I can remember from a BA player in a game.

Yes he has great receivers and a great line but they were also playing a team who most likely could beat almost anyone else in the state of Tennessee. Was the best effort from BA I have seen since the ensworth game at home 2 years ago

I was there and there hasn't been an individual performance like that from a BA player in this game since the two became regular opponents in '95. Maybe greater talent on the field, especially that manifested itself in later years in college (Ramsey, Barnett, Sanders, etc.). A lot credit does go to the BA WR's who made plays over and over--on underthrown passes, passes that were well-defended.

sidenote, but pretty amazing to watch the UGA-UT game Saturday and see Derek Barnett, Jashon Robertson, and Rico McGraw--all underclassmen--either starting or playing all game in an SEC contest like that. That's the talent level that exists in D2-AA.

Let''s be honest.  BA looked like a beast against MBA and looked to be the best team in DII.  They may have looked to be the best team in the state.  BA looked that good.  If they continue to perform at this level through the end of the year, they will win the state in DII.  End of story..  BA is striving to be the best in DII and win the state championship.  Against MBA, they made a big statement!