Montgomery Central @ Waverly

Lacesout

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As TCA is off this week, I think I will drive up to Waverly and check this game out seeing as Waverly is one of two realistically possible first round playoff opponents for TCA at this point.

Who are the talented players for Waverly that I should look for?

Also, is there a recommendation for a good place to get a quick meal before the game in that area?

Edited by ReitzFan

As TCA is off this week, I think I will drive up to Waverly and check this game out seeing as Waverly is one of two realistically possible first round playoff opponents for TCA at this point.

Also, is there a recommendation for a good place to get a quick meal before the game in that area?

Tailback #28...they like to get him the ball in space.

If you won't off kilter, you can try DAMOS its right on Hwy 70. And people rave about LANCES PIZZA. Its Good but my wife wants it every time we go in so I'm burnt out. Other than that the MEXICAN restaurant is well not bad , just a standard Mexican Restaurant.

If you come from the interstate (Buffalo) there is the Log Cabin. Lances is the place for pizza. I wouldn't recommend the Mexican place. J's is a burger place that is good if you have time to wait. Camden has a good Mexican place if you have time.