Clarksville 2015

pilgrim

I truly hate it for every kid on the CHS team and what they've worked to accomplish. But to say these coaches didn't know, is absurd. Everybody who knows anything about football in Montgomery County knows. How much integrity does the #1 assistant coach, whose also a teacher at the high school, have when he texts kids at other high schools and asks them to come to CHS. That's not integrity, that's illegal. That's just the tip of the iceberg. This latest event has surfaced because they were caught. Don't be fooled.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly hate it for every kid on the CHS team and what they've worked to accomplish. But to say these coaches didn't know, is absurd. Everybody who knows anything about football in Montgomery County knows. How much integrity does the #1 assistant coach, whose also a teacher at the high school, have when he texts kids at other high schools and asks them to come to CHS. That's not integrity, that's illegal. That's just the tip of the iceberg. This latest event has surfaced because they were caught. Don't be fooled.

Well I'm glad you have cleared all this up. You have really contributed some great insight and seem to have all the facts. That is certainly better than those who just spew a bunch of garbage rumors without a shred of evidence.

This the best soap opera I have ever seen.  One question, where and who did the students live with before the parents got back together?  I guess the question is this; did the students ever live in Clarksville before moving there this year?  If so, what school zone did they live in?   When will this be decided.

This is going to be interesting to see how it turns out. I hate it for the kids that had a shot at the playoffs but they may get that chance back. Edited by JacketLover

This the best soap opera I have ever seen.  One question, where and who did the students live with before the parents got back together?  I guess the question is this; did the students ever live in Clarksville before moving there this year?  If so, what school zone did they live in?   When will this be decided.

According to an older article, the children never lived in Clarksville before moving here.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/sports/high-school/2015/10/16/clarksville-high-football-player-ineligible-parents-appeal/74086326/

First of all, you keep painting a pretty picture for everyone. You're doing a great job with that, along with bashing everybody that's not in agreement with your narrow point of view, or not a part of this "program". There is evidence which is why he is suspended and can't be on the sidelines.

Well I'm glad you have cleared all this up. You have really contributed some great insight and seem to have all the facts. That is certainly better than those who just spew a bunch of garbage rumors without a shred of evidence.

For what its worth.  Clarksville has a lot of talent on this team.  The Dickson County Cougars pulled out a close one last night. There were several studs in purple last night.  Sad to hear what happened about the player being ineligible because this team would have went far in the playoffs.  

I know you guys didnt ask for the refs that were there last night but they have to be the worst crew I have ever seen ref a game.  Totally oblivious there was a football game on the field.  Got way out of hand with trash talking and punches thrown and etc. Players were very chippy early last night and the refs never had the game in control.  

I can't even begin to describe how frustrating this all is.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/local/clarksville/2015/10/28/court-allows-chs-player-siblings-back-school/74743782/

But as of now the "so-called" ineligible player is now back at Clarksville High. As far as if he can rejoin his teammates and let this football team get back to its season, that is still up to the Central office.

The same Central office that see's no conflict of interest in the fact that the key person pursuing this from the beginning has a son who is the QB for Northeast HS.

The same Northeast that will make the playoffs with a win over Rossview this Friday if Central office does not reverse their decision.

I can't even begin to describe how frustrating this all is.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/local/clarksville/2015/10/28/court-allows-chs-player-siblings-back-school/74743782/

But as of now the "so-called" ineligible player is now back at Clarksville High. As far as if he can rejoin his teammates and let this football team get back to its season, that is still up to the Central office.

The same Central office that see's no conflict of interest in the fact that the key person pursuing this from the beginning has a son who is the QB for Northeast HS.

The same Northeast that will make the playoffs with a win over Rossview this Friday if Central office does not reverse their decision.

Pilgrim, I do not think the TSSAA will reverse anything after reading the remarks by Childress in the article. It really is a shame for all the kids.