Webb @ The Ridge

SweetScience

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait! What? OR runs a Wing-T?

vul stirring the pot again! I'll take a shot at this topic round 2. Oak Ridge runs a formation that resembles the wing T because of the two wing backs and one back right behind the qb. We actually run the flex bone. Their are some wing t principles in play here but the Ridgers will get to see what the real wing t looks like next Friday and that should clear up any confusion between the two offenses. I hope we can stop it. Webb runs it very well.

Hope they play it all weekend, I will be out of town for the first replay.  Can't wait to have a second look at that one and see how we got 18 penalties and they had 2,

I remember several illegal procedure penalties and offsides on the defense that I saw. It seems like we had a facemask and also an intentional grounding. We had several personal fouls and unsportsmanlike (are they the same thing) that I never actually saw. My problem is that I don't remember even one penalty called against us in the McMinn County game. We had a sideline warning but it wasn't marked off. Did we have ANY penalties in that game? My point is that the officials at Karns could've been a lot of the problem. It seems unlikely that we went from 18 penalties to NONE in a week.

Hey, has anyone seen Nucat? I mean, at the end of last season he was posting things like "364 more days until wildcat football". In January, he was still counting down all the way until the season opener. What happened? Did he get transferred to Ohio? I mean, anyone would agree that we are winning. And looking pretty darn good. What gives?

Edited by Runswithknife

Hey, has anyone seen Nucat? I mean, at the end of last season he was posting things like "364 more days until wildcat football". In January, he was still counting down all the way until the season opener. What happened? Did he get transferred to Ohio? I mean, anyone would agree that we are winning. And looking pretty darn good. What gives?

I saw him and talked to him Friday night.

This game isn't until the 23rd, but thought I'd go ahead and start it up anyways. Webb had a big win tonight over a good team in BGA. I watched it on TV. They have a lot of speed. Should be an interesting matchup.

Start up the Cambell(as Hog spells it) County vs OR topic... lol Good luck next week OR!

Edited by Space3

Nucat had a Elk hunting trip and has been out of the loop. He'll be back, with a open date there isn't much to talk about, anyway.

Oh and it's 8 days until Webb comes to "The Ship", ain't the same but maybe that'll help

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Gotcha, Papa B. I was talking about all this season. He has been very quiet. Edited by Runswithknife