Webb @ The Ridge

SweetScience

Key word was ALL. I didn't say we would win all. I do think we would have won those three years and the rankings back that up. The other years are toss ups.

Rankings don't back up squat, it has to be played on the field or it is merely your biased opinion. Again, IFL Imaginary Football League = means nothing.

Edited by oridgecat

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which are top 10 programs? How bout the other 50 games in the past 4 years? Haha. I don't get your point. The only teams you don't blow out are top 10 programs.

I'm not going to argue with you. There's several games in the playoffs and championship games that our starters have played the entire game.  Hope it's a great game for y'all Friday night. RWR

I'm not going to argue with you. There's several games in the playoffs and championship games that our starters have played the entire game. Hope it's a great game for y'all Friday night. RWR

I'm complimenting your program. What are you talking about? You guys blow out all the regular season opponents. That's just how good yall are.

Meant 13 not 10. My bad. Alcoa may have won but not mopped the floor. That Webb team was very talented.

Alcoa's offensive front would've wore down Webb by at most the 3rd quarter. That was the best Alcoa team I have seen. Taharin Tyson 5'9 about 235-240 along with Darrel Warren in the backfield who went for about 225 all night long. Yes, they would've manhandled Webb. We will agree to disagree.

Alcoa's offensive front would've wore down Webb by at most the 3rd quarter. That was the best Alcoa team I have seen. Taharin Tyson 5'9 about 235-240 along with Darrel Warren in the backfield who went for about 225 all night long. Yes, they would've manhandled Webb. We will agree to disagree.

Pretty sure they graduated the year before? Aren't they class of 2010? Could be wrong but has anyone seen any of these good Webb teams play before just dissing them? Any unbaised people that saw the 2009, 2010, or 2013 teams play?

Pretty sure they graduated the year before? Aren't they class of 2010? Could be wrong but has anyone seen any of these good Webb teams play before just dissing them? Any unbaised people that saw the 2009, 2010, or 2013 teams play?

No, they were Senior's that year. I lived over there at the time and went and watched them a few times. I'm sure Webb was good, but beating the Evangelical Christian's of the world St. George's is a lot different than playing with Alcoa in 2010. That was a wrecking crew of a team. And I am not biased at all for Alcoa, but I do know how dominant they were that year, just ask Rebelwoman.

No, they were Senior's that year. I lived over there at the time and went and watched them a few times. I'm sure Webb was good, but beating the Evangelical Christian's of the world St. George's is a lot different than playing with Alcoa in 2010. That was a wrecking crew of a team. And I am not biased at all for Alcoa, but I do know how dominant they were that year, just ask Rebelwoman.

Alcoa beat us 35-31 in 10. I believe Taharin was a senior.