Clarksville Academy @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

the best group of backs in 1A but without rice y'all struggled to scored against HC and when rice wasn't healthy y'all beat Scott's hill by 1. I think if y'all had a great GROUP of backs that would be a little different

If you base your conclusions on our first game that we turned the ball over multiple times,(one time on the 1 yd line) and still beat a very good team that you keep taking away from!  They have proved they are a good team, and once again some still feel they need to belittle other teams to make them selves feel better!  Bottom line is football is a game of match ups and I think we match up well with you on the field, but some of you must think everyone else is not worthy to even step on the field against HHS but you will know you have played one he#% of a game when you leave here win or lose WC will be in it to win it!

the best group of backs in 1A but without rice y'all struggled to scored against HC and when rice wasn't healthy y'all beat Scott's hill by 1. I think if y'all had a great GROUP of backs that would be a little different

We have a great bunch of backs and receivers! You will see!  Remember this, when it's over!

If you base your conclusions on our first game that we turned the ball over multiple times,(one time on the 1 yd line) and still beat a very good team that you keep taking away from! They have proved they are a good team, and once again some still feel they need to belittle other teams to make them selves feel better! Bottom line is football is a game of match ups and I think we match up well with you on the field, but some of you must think everyone else is not worthy to even step on the field against HHS but you will know you have played one he#% of a game when you leave here win or lose WC will be in it to win it!

the fact that WC fans think Scott's hill is a good team just proves the football knowledge some of y'all have. They lost to mcnairy central who beat bruceton by 1 point. and it's ridiculous y'all talk about how y'all are gonna to run over our players and run right around them and that's not considered cocky but A huntingdon fans says they think they will win and it so cocky.

the fact that WC fans think Scott's hill is a good team just proves the football knowledge some of y'all have. They lost to mcnairy central who beat bruceton by 1 point. and it's ridiculous y'all talk about how y'all are gonna to run over our players and run right around them and that's not considered cocky but A huntingdon fans says they think they will win and it so cocky.

No not win, y'all been calling for the mercy rule! We have tried to just talk football but talking to y'all about football is like talking to my grand kids about saving money, it just don't sink in. Might as well call Bernard and have him just go ahead and mail y'all the gold ball. Everybody knows y'all got a good team including us WC fans so why bashing all these other teams, don't make you any better, just going to make it that much harder to choke down when you lose. This will be my last post until our game with McEwen is over, besides it's getting late and you probably got school tomorrow

No not win, y'all been calling for the mercy rule! We have tried to just talk football but talking to y'all about football is like talking to my grand kids about saving money, it just don't sink in. Might as well call Bernard and have him just go ahead and mail y'all the gold ball. Everybody knows y'all got a good team including us WC fans so why bashing all these other teams, don't make you any better, just going to make it that much harder to choke down when you lose. This will be my last post until our game with McEwen is over, besides it's getting late and you probably got school tomorrow

what's wrong with calling for a mercy rule if that's what you think will happen? I see that's what y'all are doing on the forum with y'all and mcewen

The fact that you think because we played a certain way against any other team will in some way make a difference in our game, shows me you don't have as much "Football Knowledge" as you think you do!  Our game with Scotts Hill means absolutely nothing in 2 weeks!  Another fact I never said we would run over anybody in my quote I said we will match up better than you think on the football field!  I read at some point on here that HHS was (I think it something like this) Bigger, stronger, and faster, well you may be, but do you think ya'll can't be beat by a slightly smaller, and maybe slightly slower at a couple of positions! I not going to say stronger because I simply don't know that!  But I do know we have some extremely strong players and it will show in the game!  The only factor about our close game we had, we got tested and passed, and HHS hasn't been tested but they will and we will see if they can make the grade when the game is put on the line!  Im not going on with this mine is better than yours crap I'm just trying to compare our teams, because ultimately it doesn't get played on here it gets played on the field and I hope the better team wins and moves on injury free and represents our region!  "GO CATS"

so it's okay for you to degrade a team but it's a sin if huntingdon does it, I get it now. You may not be mcewen but you're not the patriots either and I believe we will have no problem beating y'all by multiple scores.

Same thing was said in 2011. We know y'all still mad, but at some point you just gotta let it go. WC was better then and I think they better now. You got your opinion and I got mine, the difference is that I've tried to respect yours

Same thing was said in 2011. We know y'all still mad, but at some point you just gotta let it go. WC was better then and I think they better now. You got your opinion and I got mine, the difference is that I've tried to respect yours

you haven't tried to respect mine, you've actually bashed my opinion since I voiced it because I didn't say the mighty Wayne county would beat huntingdon and then you make up some outrageous statement about WC having the best group of backs in 1A Edited by MustangNation007

you haven't tried to respect mine, you've actually bashed my opinion since I voiced it because I didn't say the mighty Wayne county would beat huntingdon and then you make up some outrageous statement about WC having the best group of backs in 1A

WC has the best group of backs, that's a fact. Huntingdon may have the best team, nobody will know until next Friday night and I don't expect you to say you think WC will beat y'all, but mercy rule won't happen

WC has the best group of backs, that's a fact. Huntingdon may have the best team, nobody will know until next Friday night and I don't expect you to say you think WC will beat y'all, but mercy rule won't happen

that's laughable and such a Homer statement that it takes away the small amount of credibility that you had left on these boards. The best GROUP of backs puts up more than 2 tds against HC in 2 quarters and also the last time I checked 28 wasn't the mercy rule Edited by MustangNation007