Clarksville Academy @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

Keep them hopes up son, nothing wrong with wishing until it don't come true

no wishing here. I will honestly be shocked if Wayne county keeps it within 28. No disrespect intended to WC, I respect that program. They came into Paul ward and shocked the Mustangs a couple of years ago I just don't see them having enough to slow down the Mustangs this year!

no wishing here. I will honestly be shocked if Wayne county keeps it within 28. No disrespect intended to WC, I respect that program. They came into Paul ward and shocked the Mustangs a couple of years ago I just don't see them having enough to slow down the Mustangs this year!

What makes you "think" that WC don't have what it takes? In no post anywhere have I said Huntingdon is not a good team, your record and the way y'all have won proves that. But I would like to know what makes you think WC isn't as good or better. Keep in mind now, in 2011 y'all said the same thing and we all know how that worked out.

What makes you "think" that WC don't have what it takes? In no post anywhere have I said Huntingdon is not a good team, your record and the way y'all have won proves that. But I would like to know what makes you think WC isn't as good or better. Keep in mind now, in 2011 y'all said the same thing and we all know how that worked out.

and I never said y'all aren't a good team. Just not as fast or as big or as strong as huntingdon is. And know don't have 4 players that can score anytime they touch the ball

and I never said y'all aren't a good team. Just not as fast or as big or as strong as huntingdon is. And know don't have 4 players that can score anytime they touch the ball

WC has six players that can score anytime they touch the ball. I think WC hands down has the best group of backs in 1a and how do you know WC ain't as strong

WC has six players that can score anytime they touch the ball. I think WC hands down has the best group of backs in 1a and how do you know WC ain't as strong

the best group of backs in 1A but without rice y'all struggled to scored against HC and when rice wasn't healthy y'all beat Scott's hill by 1. I think if y'all had a great GROUP of backs that would be a little different

the best group of backs in 1A but without rice y'all struggled to scored against HC and when rice wasn't healthy y'all beat Scott's hill by 1. I think if y'all had a great GROUP of backs that would be a little different

You'll change your mind when Cole, Birchette and Ray are running over your linebackers and corners on their way to the end zone or Davis and Mathis just run right by them on a jet sweep.

We weren't shocked in the results of the game in 2011, and we won't be shocked this year when we send you home crying the blues!  "GO CATS"