Clarksville Academy @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

keep trolling me and you will learn something about football.but you're learning. this post you posted applies to uc/ dresden game to.Ill keep reading yours for annunciation.you keep reading mine for football

M'am, You are too funny. It seems like something I've said to you on numerous posts already. I'll play along and say Ok. Thanks for your football knowledge and your intellectual prowess. Shouldn't you be watching "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" and gaining some more of it?? Come back over the UC/Dresden thread, you ignorance has a lot of us laughing over there.

If academy can protect 3 seconds, they may make a little hay passing the ball.

I'm interested to see how much a mature/accurate QB can threaten that secondary if he gets protection.

Huntingdon is indeed a violent offense.  And CA will struggle.

I like the 56-14 score best of all the scores I've heard.  Just not sure if the 14 will be first half TDs or 2nd half TDs.

Hoping for a clean game and no injuries.

no their starters played in the second half...their JV didn't score on Colliwood...I think the score at half was 28 0.   their starters scored twice more before their JV team come on

Again you are wrong   The score was 35-0 at the Half and the JV played the whole second half.  JV scored on Collinwood in the 3rd and Collinwood scored late in the 4th on the Huntingdon JV team. 

All the info is on Maxprep.com  if you want to check. 

Hope CA brings a decent crowd, i agree with Tricklician, the starters need to play the whole game and get used to playing 4 quarters. We all know that this wont happen friday night either though. I predict a game similar to when we faced mckenzie.  which to date has been our toughest competition. I expect to see Kade have a HUGE game friday night offensively. Also i think our secondary will be ready to go and end the game with more Interceptions than CA has touchdowns friday night.