Clarksville Academy @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

I hope CA qb is ok, I was hoping with him and kicker our starters might get a little more playing time.

Fun Fact: Not only Pearsons cousin but some of the other freshmen getting more playing time than #44 did last year.  

I want starters out a whole game please give us a little bit of a challenge clarskville academy.  Looking like starters will only get 2 whole reg season games this year lol.

I hope CA qb is ok, I was hoping with him and kicker our starters might get a little more playing time.

Fun Fact: Not only Pearsons cousin but some of the other freshmen getting more playing time than #44 did last year.

I want starters out a whole game please give us a little bit of a challenge clarskville academy. Looking like starters will only get 2 whole reg season games this year lol.

I have no clue if he is playing or if its just a rumor but if he doesn't play it will really be just another half starters half JV game for Hdon. With the QB i think they at least score 14 by half with yall putting up prob 35 or 42. Still be JV after half but a better game. Please everyone keep in mind that CA is statistically the 3rd best team in our Region. Shows how BIG of a gap there is between WC, Hdon and CA and HC.

I have no clue if he is playing or if its just a rumor but if he doesn't play it will really be just another half starters half JV game for Hdon. With the QB i think they at least score 14 by half with yall putting up prob 35 or 42. Still be JV after half but a better game. Please everyone keep in mind that CA is statistically the 3rd best team in our Region. Shows how BIG of a gap there is between WC, Hdon and CA and HC.

where are you comin up with these 14 points? They scored 0 on y'all at half. You really think yalls defense is 14 points better than us?