Clarksville Academy @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

that was a facetious comment. since you and poodle boy didn't get it. i was doing my impression of a uc/dresden poster.the whining posters like yall do.this is about us thread.

I'll give you some credit little pony, if you want to be good or great....find someone who is and try to copy them. You're learning and that's improvement. You keep riding my coat tails and people will start believing you may actually know a little something about the things you post. Junior, I'll give you a B- for effort alone. Keep working and you'll belong in the "big" stables soon.

I actually think this could be a decent game...CA matches up better against them than most

teams would...Huntingdon should win tho but could be a game

MirrorThief----this will be a game until kickoff and then the game will be over. There is no way that CA matches up with Huntingdon in any aspect. They are too physical for you on defense and your defense is too weak to match their power on offense. The QBs/RBS are punishers with the ball and those hits your team will try to deliver in the first quarter will diminish as the game goes on. When the offense flips the script and becomes the headhunters, your defense will be in trouble and it'll only take a couple of series for you to see it live. No shame for CA, but simply outmatched on both sides of the ball. If CA can keep it from being a running clock in the first half, consider it a victory--no matter the final score.

MirrorThief----this will be a game until kickoff and then the game will be over. There is no way that CA matches up with Huntingdon in any aspect. They are too physical for you on defense and your defense is too weak to match their power on offense. The QBs/RBS are punishers with the ball and those hits your team will try to deliver in the first quarter will diminish as the game goes on. When the offense flips the script and becomes the headhunters, your defense will be in trouble and it'll only take a couple of series for you to see it live. No shame for CA, but simply outmatched on both sides of the ball. If CA can keep it from being a running clock in the first half, consider it a victory--no matter the final score.

keep trolling me and you will learn something about football.but you're learning. this post you posted applies to uc/ dresden game to.Ill keep reading yours for annunciation.you keep reading mine for football Edited by horse

MirrorThief----this will be a game until kickoff and then the game will be over. There is no way that CA matches up with Huntingdon in any aspect. They are too physical for you on defense and your defense is too weak to match their power on offense. The QBs/RBS are punishers with the ball and those hits your team will try to deliver in the first quarter will diminish as the game goes on. When the offense flips the script and becomes the headhunters, your defense will be in trouble and it'll only take a couple of series for you to see it live. No shame for CA, but simply outmatched on both sides of the ball. If CA can keep it from being a running clock in the first half, consider it a victory--no matter the final score.

Mirror thief from Collinwood

MirrorThief----this will be a game until kickoff and then the game will be over. There is no way that CA matches up with Huntingdon in any aspect. They are too physical for you on defense and your defense is too weak to match their power on offense. The QBs/RBS are punishers with the ball and those hits your team will try to deliver in the first quarter will diminish as the game goes on. When the offense flips the script and becomes the headhunters, your defense will be in trouble and it'll only take a couple of series for you to see it live. No shame for CA, but simply outmatched on both sides of the ball. If CA can keep it from being a running clock in the first half, consider it a victory--no matter the final score.

even Goliath got his in the end dude...as for the Huntingdon defense, sure they are good but

even Collinwood moved the ball on them at times...maybe IM wrong but CA is an improving

team from what Ive seen and heard

even Goliath got his in the end dude...as for the Huntingdon defense, sure they are good but

even Collinwood moved the ball on them at times...maybe IM wrong but CA is an improving

team from what Ive seen and heard

collunwood moved backward more than they moved foward on huntingdons first D