Spring Hill at Marshall County

hogswild

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Coach Turchetta not shaking hands with Marshall County at the end of game. And then giving them the middle finger. Class less and needs to be fired!!!!

Inexcusable. Am guessing he will probably lose his job over flipping off the MC crowd after the game. Surely a principal and director of schools will not stand for that. 

I don't care how much you hate your former employer, that type of behavior is unacceptable. 

Marshall County played better, hit harder, out coached and out classed Spring Hill and Turchetta. This was a dominant win. 

I still cannot believe Oden was preseason all-state and a "4 star" QB. All hype and no proof. He couldn't hold a candle to Ashton Posey. This game removed any doubt about that!

Care to comment about the Marshall County defense now?

Did Spring Hill suddenly get a high powered offense? I wasn't aware since they've struggled all year. I tell ya what, get back with me when The Tigers hold Page to 14, which is what Forrest did and is their lowest point total of the season.

Edited by thetruth2008

Let's not forget about Bryce Wallace. He was 3 for 3 for 130 yards and a touchdown in the 4th.

How could anyone forget the kid you recruited from Giles Co. and then got the slap on the wrist from the TSSAA for illegally practicing with. Oh wait, they didn't get you for that, it was just having a coach bring him across county lines to practice. Who in Pulaski does Osteen and Company have their eyes on for next season?

How could anyone forget the kid you recruited from Giles Co. and then got the slap on the wrist from the TSSAA for illegally practicing with. Oh wait, they didn't get you for that, it was just having a coach bring him across county lines to practice. Who in Pulaski does Osteen and Company have their eyes on for next season?

Please enlighten us on how you know this to be fact? Get bent dude. As far is chapel hill is concerned you and everybody else knows that Marshall County would beat the brakes off of Forest. That's probably why you haven't scheduled them.