Spring Hill at Marshall County

hogswild

How could anyone forget the kid you recruited from Giles Co. and then got the slap on the wrist from the TSSAA for illegally practicing with. Oh wait, they didn't get you for that, it was just having a coach bring him across county lines to practice. Who in Pulaski does Osteen and Company have their eyes on for next season?

sounds like a sour fan to me...Eye 4 a eye or just take it like a man

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please enlighten us on how you know this to be fact? Get bent dude. As far is chapel hill is concerned you and everybody else knows that Marshall County would beat the brakes off of Forest. That's probably why you haven't scheduled them.

Beat the brakes off, no, win, I would hope so. Like our games with Page, this would be a no-win for Marshall. They would be expected to win, as they should, but if they lost, what an embarrassment. With that said, I guarantee you that Forrest would play the Tigers closer than any of your district opponents have to this point. I'm anxious to see if you guys hold Page to 14, which is their lowest point total to date. 

sounds like a sour fan to me...Eye 4 a eye or just take it like a man

Nobody's sour, I just find it funny that Marshall fans are calling for Turchetta's job (again,despite never getting in trouble for any wrong doing or recruiting) after a bird flip, but their own coaches (who have a history of TSSAA infractions) get busted time and time again for cheating but get placed on a pedestal. Pretty funny actually. 

Nobody's sour, I just find it funny that Marshall fans are calling for Turchetta's job (again,despite never getting in trouble for any wrong doing or recruiting) after a bird flip, but their own coaches (who have a history of TSSAA infractions) get busted time and time again for cheating but get placed on a pedestal. Pretty funny actually.

Well hey it maybe wrong but what if the kid didn't wanna play for you guys? Would you want a kid on your team like that?

You have NO CLUE!!! Bryce's parents did NOT want him to play in Pulaski for "personal" reasons!!!

Turchetta DID get in trouble for "wrong doing"!!!

As for the "bird flip", now THAT is "REALLY" the kind of LEADERSHIP that EVERY parent would want!!!!!!

NOW, if you don't know the FACTS, it would behoove you to pretty much, STFU, sit back and enjoy the show!!!

AND... Please follow up with the "getting busted time and time again cheating" by our coaches?????

Edited by Chiledeme

Here is what I don't understand.  A couple years ago when OC and yes Osteen were at Giles they continually ran the score up on teams.  They would intentionally embarrass teams to stroke their own egos. If I remember correctly the Marshall County faithful would be the first to complain about how low class this was and how unsportsmanlike those coaches where.  Well now their coach is running up the score and WOW all of a sudden it is ok and he is applauded.  Really shows the true character of both communities.  Turchetta was ticked off because Osteen was trying to embarrass his team and his players.  I don't blame him for being mad.  And yes Recruiting the Wallace kid and illegally practicing which is the word on the street is much worse than the finger.  Sooner or later it will come around.  It always does.

You have NO CLUE!!! Bryce's parents did NOT want him to play in Pulaski for "personal" reasons!!!

Turchetta DID get in trouble for "wrong doing"!!!

As for the "bird flip", now THAT is "REALLY" the kind of LEADERSHIP that EVERY parent would want!!!!!!

NOW, if you don't know the FACTS, it would behoove you to pretty much, STFU, sit back and enjoy the show!!!

AND... Please follow up with the "getting busted time and time again cheating" by our coaches?????

I know more FACTS than you, so I wont STFU. Farmer, to answer your question, let's just say certain people within your program doesn't have the love that all the other sheep do for this staff. As far as the history of cheating? Maybe you should brush up on your history, particularly that of the former regime at Giles Co.

(OFFICIAL STATS)

A. Posey finished:

21-30 for 358 yards and 3 TD's

9 carries for 62 yards and 2 TD's

NOT BAD for a young man with NO offers and NO accolades!!!

B. Wallace finished:

3-3 for 123 yards and a TD

Completely agree.  Very good QB.  Don't understand how neither he nor the Page QB has any offers.  Absolutely tragic!!  As much as I love Oden and what he has done for the Raiders he very well could be the 3rd best QB in this region.

Here is what I don't understand. A couple years ago when OC and yes Osteen were at Giles they continually ran the score up on teams. They would intentionally embarrass teams to stroke their own egos. If I remember correctly the Marshall County faithful would be the first to complain about how low class this was and how unsportsmanlike those coaches where. Well now their coach is running up the score and WOW all of a sudden it is ok and he is applauded. Really shows the true character of both communities. Turchetta was ticked off because Osteen was trying to embarrass his team and his players. I don't blame him for being mad. And yes Recruiting the Wallace kid and illegally practicing which is the word on the street is much worse than the finger. Sooner or later it will come around. It always does.

You pretty much hit that one square on the head.