Brentwood @ Henry County

redblooded

Its GameDay once again! Senior Night at Patriot Stadium and looks like the weather is going to be perfect for some action on the gridiron! After a two week break, I know that the Big Red faithful will be out in full force tonight. Let's go Patriots, come out with fire and take care of business...

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

After a very trying few weeks.........the YANKER is BACK!!!!!!!  The scores that all of Henrylanders await is coming up NOW!!!!!!!   JCM 26 - Westview 25,,,,,JCM SHOCKS THE WORLD!!!!!!!   Then in a massacre.......HC 48 - Brentwood 7!!!!!!!!!!   I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  LONG LIVE THIS YANKER!!!!!!!   I AM THE ONLY YANKER ANY OF YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!!!    I AM YOUR FAVORITE YANKER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!

This D-Line is better than 2011. That one was terrific, don't get me wrong. But there were only 3 of them...this one has 4. Both tackles this year are better than the nose in '11. Dunlap would probably be the only one that could start on this year's D-Line.

Agree that these 4 players (especially the underrated big man in the middle #95. I make no bones about being biased), are better than those other 3, but  throughout their careers those guys made big plays when they were needed.

Dunlap got the accolades for causing and recovering the fumble but-  bull rushes by Long and Kendall on previous plays caused the Powell line to focus on them.

Agree that these 4 players (especially the underrated big man in the middle #95. I make no bones about being biased), are better than those other 3, but  throughout their careers those guys made big plays when they were needed.

Dunlap got the accolades for causing and recovering the fumble but-  bull rushes by Long and Kendall on previous plays caused the Powell line to focus on them.

It's tough to compare the lines.  The 2011 line was schematically different from this year's line. Both are/were great.  What makes the DL so fun to watch this year is the fact that all 4 are true playmakers.  Any single one can go off for a big night, and they play with as high of a motor as any unit I've seen this year.  

Looking forward to this one tonight.  My prediction is 27-10, with HC pulling away in the 2nd half.   

Edited by RedSwarm

I agree with bottom writer, these D-Linemen will have to prove that they can make the big plays in the BIG games. No challenges up to this point. The offensive lines that we have faced (except for Liberty) have been mediocre at best; and mostly just flat horrible. My statement will be verified possibly in the next few weeks. 2011's D-Line (Defense) did hold Ridgeway scoreless in the first half of the quarterfinal game and really searching for answers the whole game...and that team had seven or eight Division 1 players starting on offense.