MC @ Huntland

Raiderfan76

Unfortunately the stands are filled with fans just like this one, meaning olebue78, every Friday night. The fence is lined with "fans" who obviously should've gone to school for a degree in teaching and coaching because they know it all. You'd think we had every Mr. Football for the last 20 years there. What this program could use is a stadium full of men and women who were real fans-- who cheered for the 14, 15, 16, and 17 year old boys out there enjoying their high school years with a game they love and who supported a coaching staff who is trying to not just teach them the game of football but also what it means to be men of character. It's really easy to play and coach from the stands.

Great post both teams kids fought their butts off last night and both coaching staffs put their kids in the best position s to win that game.

I hope Coach Bradley can get his hands on this game's film.

mTp is not out of the woods yet. From what I saw out of MC at the Jamboree, I think MC matches up well with mTp.

I'd like to hear some of Huntland fan's thoughts after seeing both teams (mTp/MC). Who is y'alls favored to win between the two?.?.?

Edited by Big Bigby

I hope Coach Bradley can get his hands on this game's film.

mTp is not out of the woods yet. From what I saw out of MC at the Jamboree, I think MC matches up well with mTp.

I'd like to hear some of Huntland fan's thoughts after seeing both teams (mTp/MC). Who is y'alls favored to win between the two?.?.?

Big I think you guys will score some points the game will depend on how disciplined your defense will play. The Huntland kids were really prepared and stayed in their gaps and did not fall for any fakes. It will be a good game, MC is very predictable and Mt Pleasant relies a lot on speed.

Let's get it straight now. I don't have a kid on the team. But it's pretty evident that this offense doesn't suit this QB. With the proper personnel this is no contest. And Scott, both teams have decent players but overall talent is not thete. I should have chosen words a little different but this was 1 of the weaker Huntland teams in a couple years.

Big I think you guys will score some points the game will depend on how disciplined your defense will play. The Huntland kids were really prepared and stayed in their gaps and did not fall for any fakes. It will be a good game, MC is very predictable and Mt Pleasant relies a lot on speed.

mTp defense has been brilliant on 1st and 2nd downs but those 3rd down and often longs have been given up to conversions.

How is that MC is "predictable"?

Wildcat we still stand behind and support our program at Huntland.  Big call the Huntland coaches it looked like the Huntland kids knew where the ball was going every play. Matter of fact I heard the Huntland coaches yelling out possible plays and they were correct most of the time. The Huntland kids were prepared for all MC run in fact I heard they worked against trick plays the  moore county OC had used when he was at Community.

I don't have a dog in this race but it's been interesting to read as I like to keep up with old Wayne County rivals. Didn't Huntland lose 5 starters to injury? What has happened to both these programs that once stood proud and supportive of their teams?

Huntland has lost RT. RG, C TE WB and back up QB for the year. All started on defense except one.  The huntland coaches and the kids refuse to give up.