AP Top 10 1A Oct 12

Southtowner

Top 5 this Monday should be

1. Union City

2. Huntingdon

3. Wayne County

4. Nashville Christian

5. Dresden

Might need to switch 4 & 5 but I thought Dresden would do better against Union City to be honest as MustangNation007 said in another thread Union City beat them worse than the score indicated. Also Dresden Lions had 2 weeks to prepare for them as they had a bye week the week before, andI dont wanna hear bye week hurt them because they played Trenton before that week off.

NCS had a whole year to prepare for their second round with UC. You can't prepare for that veer. Other veers (WC, Gordonsville) you can prepare for, not UC's veer.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kermit... I think the bye week might have hurt Dresden. What do you think?? :)

I dont I usually think bye weeks do but if you got a good team and got a team like union city it'd be great to have 2 weeks to prepare for them.  Union City is just that much better, I want Huntingdon to get a shot at them we got a skilled team to make it to semi-finals still need luck.  I always saying a team needs luck and skill to make it to semis and finals.  I even say that about my team.  I even say it about Union City.  Even more this year because of how stacked west tn is, middle tn teams like nashville not a pushover either.

StirringItUp, I agree with preparing for Union Citys veer, but I want Huntingdon to get a shot at them, I'm not sure they can stop us either, promise u I'm not being big headed I will happily eat crow if I'm wrong.  I watch the UC Dresden game in person.  I do think it'd be a great offensive game on both sides.  We'd have a better game than anyone theyve played so far though, we gotta hope we can keep executing and make less mistakes they do.

I dont I usually think bye weeks do but if you got a good team and got a team like union city it'd be great to have 2 weeks to prepare for them. Union City is just that much better, I want Huntingdon to get a shot at them we got a skilled team to make it to semi-finals still need luck. I always saying a team needs luck and skill to make it to semis and finals. I even say that about my team. I even say it about Union City. Even more this year because of how stacked west tn is, middle tn teams like nashville not a pushover either.

StirringItUp, I agree with preparing for Union Citys veer, but I want Huntingdon to get a shot at them, I'm not sure they can stop us either, promise u I'm not being big headed I will happily eat crow if I'm wrong. I watch the UC Dresden game in person. I do think it'd be a great offensive game on both sides. We'd have a better game than anyone theyve played so far though, we gotta hope we can keep executing and make less mistakes they do.

Please don't tell me there's another Warbritton running the Huntingdon O. Jacob was the best at that I've ever seen.

Please don't tell me there's another Warbritton running the Huntingdon O. Jacob was the best at that I've ever seen.

No Kade Pearson #44 he's only a sophomore now, shouldve started last year but he already looks to be related to them with how good he is already playing I've never thought a freshmen should start till I seen him either.  He has a cousin and brother coming up that'll be talented too.

Also you got a few years to relax but not that longthe other Warbritton brother be in 7th grade next year playing middle school ball lol.

No Kade Pearson #44 he's only a sophomore now, shouldve started last year but he already looks to be related to them with how good he is already playing I've never thought a freshmen should start till I seen him either. He has a cousin and brother coming up that'll be talented too.

Also you got a few years to relax but not that longthe other Warbritton brother be in 7th grade next year playing middle school ball lol.

Impressive. Gordonsville has a freshman running their O this year. You can tell already he's gonna be a good one.

Impressive. Gordonsville has a freshman running their O this year. You can tell already he's gonna be a good one.

Good to know Gordonsville a little down this year but was impressed with how many fans went to state even though it was 30 minutes from their town lol.

NCSdad1962, I hope you get a chance to see Kade Pearson play win or lose.  Im sure you will as Nashville Christian been good last few years as well.  Maybe you'll get to see him this year.  I wanna see your big college recruit you guys have there as well.

Good to know Gordonsville a little down this year but was impressed with how many fans went to state even though it was 30 minutes from their town lol.

NCSdad1962, I hope you get a chance to see Kade Pearson play win or lose. Im sure you will as Nashville Christian been good last few years as well. Maybe you'll get to see him this year. I wanna see your big college recruit you guys have there as well.

Don't know if it will work out, but I'd sure like to see the Mustangs and WC in a couple weeks.