Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

back tracking little kev?? It does boil down to huntingdon and WC but don't come on here making false statements to make your team look better. Speak the truth or stay out of it

Actually no I am not back tracking, I have always been talking about how all of this pertains to the WC/HHS game, just don't think it matters. I would like to know just who do you think my team is.....lol

how are the bleachers at WC. I atteneded the semi final match up in WC when yal played West Carroll and yal had brought in extra bleachers.. do you know if that will be the case next week? I would say your gonna see around 4 to 500+ attend the game from huntingdon alone.

Honestly I doubt we move any extras in until playoffs but Ill ask Coach Rice about his plans on next week.

Who is ur team Kev??

I am a Springfield alum/supporter but live in West TN, and due to work am unable to make our games so I have taken an interest in some teams out this way. Will be at the UC/Dresden game this week. I have no favorites out this way, just a fan of good hs football. I do support JBS as they are in my home county.....

Edited by Kevin38

Good stuff. A lot of people don't realize how sparsely WC is populated. At many schools, most of those enrolled live nearby. It's not uncommon for WC kids to have a 30+ minute drive to school.

Yeah thats so true. In school I was buddies with M.J. from the Buffalo and he had a good 15-20 min to school every morning. Then kids in Cwood that live down in Lutts or Iron City they have a good 20-30 min drive to school also. Like you said Wayne is 2nd largest County in terms of Size, Shelby County - Memphis is #1. Big diff there is they are the largest County in terms of Residents with 940,000 while we are 74th and under 17,000 yet are just a few hundred square miles from being bigger.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

back tracking little kev?? It does boil down to huntingdon and WC but don't come on here making false statements to make your team look better. Speak the truth or stay out of it

He is a transfer of Henry to Dickson so all he knows about either of these teams is........nothing

Edited by tricklician

Hit it on the head...

I actually answered someone who asked what team I support on the last page, the proof/evidence is right there and you are still right here on this page arguing with me about it.....lol

I am not saying anything else about it b/c this thread is about the WC/HHS game, not me or my team.....

Edited by Kevin38