Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Just read 22 pages to get here was gonna quote a lot but will wait.  I am here to warn wayne county fans all stuff I say is in good fun I respect your program a lot but be prepared to hear some stuff that'll make you irrate.  Now to answer some quotes.

Honestly I doubt we move any extras in until playoffs but Ill ask Coach Rice about his plans on next week.

You better I promise you lots of Huntingdon fans will be going to the game.  

I can't wait to watch this game. And hope it ends just like the last time I watched these 2 teams play. I can't stand Huntingdon fans, they are more arrogant than I was in 2010-11. And that's saying something. But they did beat Milan that one time when Milan was good.

Oh this is going to be awesome.

Guru, I am going to say this if you are saying it is awesome that one of our players are hurt you got less class than anyone on the t, I wouldnt wish bad health on anyone either team, thats the way game knows I know but dont say stuff is awesome cause of it.

Hate it for the kid; but how is that "bad news" for the Mustangs?... Wasn't there a bunch of smack talk just earlier this week saying the Mustangs offense doesn't rely on one player as was leveled against WC?... Should be full steeds ahead then.

That's right   the Mustangs will have a set back with Johnson out  but the Mustangs will be OK and the coaches will have them ready for the WC game.

• Upvote 1

Hate it for the kid; but how is that "bad news" for the Mustangs?... Wasn't there a bunch of smack talk just earlier this week saying the Mustangs offense doesn't rely on one player as was leveled against WC?... Should be full steeds ahead then.

Maybe simply "bad news" in that the kid got hurt... In that I understand.

Bad news for Johnson and the Mustangs.

Waker I don't know who you are but why would you get on here and post that? Dylan worked harder than anyone on the team this offseason to get ready for his Jr season and to have something like this happen is horrible...It happened less than 3 hours ago...geez...if anything I hope it brings our boys closer together and they win out for DJ!
  • Upvote 2