Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Sounds to me it would be the exact same "bad news" if WC lost Rice.... But that's not what the mealy mouths from the Stangs was saying earlier in that the Stang offense didn't rely on one player like that.

I'm not insighting nothing but repeating what your own Stang fans bragged about.

So either he is a loss or he's not... If he is; then the Stang's offense suffers a loss from it no matter what the blowhard's say.

It is a loss. DJ is a great player and Anytime a starter gets hurt its a loss to your team. Is that hard for you to understand? But just because it's a loss doesn't mean our offense relies on one player.

To answer the question about the extra bleachers, they have been in the end zone closest to the fieldhouse all year students been sitting in them. I don't think seating will be much of a problem.

Hope you right I've not been to your stadium, I just wanted you to know we bring a lot of fans, we will sit on your side if we have to and most of us will be there early.

Sounds to me it would be the exact same "bad news" if WC lost Rice.... But that's not what the mealy mouths from the Stangs was saying earlier in that the Stang offense didn't rely on one player like that.

I'm not insighting nothing but repeating what your own Stang fans bragged about.

So either he is a loss or he's not... If he is; then the Stang's offense suffers a loss from it no matter what the blowhard's say.

Don't let one fan speak for everyone.  Looks like we will have only one QB this week or only one that'll throw if he wants to, but the people saying we have depth they are right lots of talent and depth that are not on the field starting.  I think we are alright and will still win, only thing that hurts is if we make it to semis and play union city, I'd like to have that dual threat qb, but it is what it is.  Dylan Johnson is a great QB, running and passing he has speed and is a great leader.  We will miss him starting for us this year and hope he will be there playing again but iyiyi a collarbone injury isnt good at all.  Dylan Johnson was a good leader in the locker room so it does hurt a lot from that stance too, maybe it'll make mustangs stronger maybe not.  I still think we will beat Wayne County without him though.  Not being mean or arrogant.  I got a lot of confidence in this years team still do.  I wouldnt have made statement in Collinwood thread I made if I didnt think it was true.

It is a loss. DJ is a great player and Anytime a starter gets hurt its a loss to your team. Is that hard for you to understand? But just because it's a loss doesn't mean our offense relies on one player.

+1

Huntingdon has several weapons on offense. But Johnson is the trigger.He is the leader on offense that gets all the other weapons firing.The backs are going to make their plays.But with Johnson out it changes the dynamics of the offense

It'll change a lot however I think we still got it in us to do strong this year.  It still sucks though, but I couldnt say it better myself.

EDIT:  How is Jayden Williams heard he got hurt in the game too, another great player on our team.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

I think WC will come into this game with a chip on their shoulder and show Huntingdon fans what WC football is all about. WC has been given no respect from most, and remember I say most, of the Huntingdon fans. Also a poster in one of the threads said WC defense couldn't hold HHS to 13 points, well y'all never caught what I meant by posting the 26-13 prediction, that was the score from the last time we played. WC starting defense has given up 21 points this year and I think one of those tds may have been a punt return. WC swarms the ball and get better as the game goes along. I know HHS is going to be the best offense WC has seen this year and will score more than 13 but I think our defense is good enough to get a few stops. I also know that HHS has not seen a offense that's as explosive as WC is. I can't wait til Friday night! Oh and Kermit you come on over and sit with us, upper left by the press box, we're not a violent bunch but you might get your feelings hurt lol

I think WC will come into this game with a chip on their shoulder and show Huntingdon fans what WC football is all about. WC has been given no respect from most, and remember I say most, of the Huntingdon fans. Also a poster in one of the threads said WC defense couldn't hold HHS to 13 points, well y'all never caught what I meant by posting the 26-13 prediction, that was the score from the last time we played. WC starting defense has given up 21 points this year and I think one of those tds may have been a punt return. WC swarms the ball and get better as the game goes along. I know HHS is going to be the best offense WC has seen this year and will score more than 13 but I think our defense is good enough to get a few stops. I also know that HHS has not seen a offense that's as explosive as WC is. I can't wait til Friday night! Oh and Kermit you come on over and sit with us, upper left by the press box, we're not a violent bunch but you might get your feelings hurt lol

Not going to get my feeling hurt, dont wanna hurt yours either though, this game will be a tough one for both teams, yall are better than all teams we played and we better than all the ones you played.  Huntingdon already know you got a football team cause you beat us when we were undefeated and won state that year.  We looking forward to playing you next 2 years only team I wanna play outta our new district.

This game will probably be a defensive nightmare for both teams I hink you guys def have to score more than 26 to beat us might be more than 40, not hating I think you will have a hard time stopping us.  Win or lose I want you wayne county wildcats fans to tell me what you think of #44 after the game.

first off, don't tell me what to post and what not to post. I've listened to you spew garbage on here all year, and ive let it go. And the result of that is everyone thinks all the Huntingdon fans are pricks. But really you are the prick. Second, it was already posted on the Huntingdon- CA thread, so it wasn't a secret.

interesting how someone moves in from halls.And now is the great mustang fan.And bashes lifetime Mustang fans every chance he gets.

Not going to get my feeling hurt, dont wanna hurt yours either though, this game will be a tough one for both teams, yall are better than all teams we played and we better than all the ones you played. Huntingdon already know you got a football team cause you beat us when we were undefeated and won state that year. We looking forward to playing you next 2 years only team I wanna play outta our new district.

This game will probably be a defensive nightmare for both teams I hink you guys def have to score more than 26 to beat us might be more than 40, not hating I think you will have a hard time stopping us. Win or lose I want you wayne county wildcats fans to tell me what you think of #44 after the game.

#44 is hands down the best all around athlete on that team I feel like. He really is a stud